The Walking Dead finale eek!

MissR

R+R+J+Dot
Reaction score
So I am a hugggeee TWD fan and I cannot wait for tonight's finale :) even though I'm pretty gutted that this season is ending. Though we have the spin off to look forward too.

I am in the UK, so please if anyone from the US is reading... No spoilers until I've watched tonight's finale. I can't wait! But I have a feeling a main character is going to die, and I hate when that happens.

Any other the TWD fans out there?!x

Me! I hope I can watch it tonight, my little boy has a habit of staying awake on the evenings when we want to watch something :haha:

Did you get to watch it?! So many unanswered questions for next season! X

I watched it last night (I'm it the US). Happy nobody died but also kind of disappointed that nobody died! :rofl: Was a good episode though, I love Morgan, I am so happy hes back!

I love The Walking Dead and i can believe i only started watching it a few months ago. I watched season 1-3 on amazon prime and ive download season 4. Ive watched about 4 episodes so far so still go season 5 to watch. I played the arcade game on xbox 360 and xbox one and loved it

I was surprised nobody died either. I was expecting Glenn too for some reason... I'm so glad Morgan is back too! Season 6 is going to be amazing xx

Did you get to watch it?! So many unanswered questions for next season! X

Not last night, but managed tonight! Was expecting someone to die. looking forward to next season!

Can't wait! Anybody got any thoughts on the spin off Fear the walking dead? Trailer was so short,can't get too much from it.

I'm actually glad nobody died in this finale as we are getting dangerously low on original members! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->