The wedding from hell! UPDATE!

just my tattoos on my arms and my back, i have to order some special foundation for scars and tattoos, i don't want them on show because i think tattoos should be hidden in church.
i don't post pictures of them as i don't want people copying them. he he heeee x x x sorry x x x x

You could have them covered for the church and then take the foundation off and have them showing for the reception (one of my cousins did that, I though it was a great idea)

that is a good idea x x x x x shame the bolero is so see-through! then i wouldn't have to worry about the stupid make-up.

your invites are to die for!!! And that's a good idea covering them up for the day and then takin it off for the reception :)!!

your invites are to die for!!! And that's a good idea covering them up for the day and then takin it off for the reception :)!!

funny you should say that... nearly killed me, the amount of hours that went into making them :rofl::rofl::rofl::hugs:

Love the pin cushion and the dress is gorgeous. Hope it ends up being a beautiful day for you instead of a wedding from hell.

I know that one hon, we said no more then 5k and his parents, my mum and step dad and me and Rich paid nearly 18k altogether, mind ya we made quite a few grand in presents aswell so that helped. Hope it doesn't get to stressful for u

Those are amazing cake toppers! I want them! My OH would DIE though if he saw Hello Kitty on his wedding day.. I'm obsessed, he hates :)

oh cinnamum, it looks like it's going to be an awesome wedding!
you planned all the important things waaay ahead, doing great!!!
and you only get married once so...it's ok to go wild haha

I have the same wedding ring but in white gold, everyone loves it!

But hey looks like you are going to have a beautiful day! :)

cinnamum... your wedding is going to be a beautiful day! i love your pink theme - i did purple and had purple beading on my dress :) i also have tattoos - it would take a lot of concealer to cover them!! i just let them show much to my mother's dismay... lol. but then again i didn't get married in a church, so didn't have that layer of pressure on me too. its coming up soon! so excited for you!! how many people have you invited?

130 people coming! eeeeek i have stage fright. lol x x x x

just wanted to say I love love love your bouquet! Looks like its gonna be a fun day xx

130 people coming! eeeeek i have stage fright. lol x x x x

lmao, I had stage fright! I stood in front of church and said to my dad 'I don't want to go in!'. He made me, and I'm glad he did =) As soon as I walked in and saw my husband I honestly didn't notice anyone anymore. I can not remember who was there or how many. From the moment you walk in all that matters is your (soon to be) husband and the priest. You'll hear no one else, see no one else and not are about any one else. So don't worry =)

Sorry your planning has had it's ups and downs, but I'm sure it will all come together perfectly! Slightly over budget, but hey ... it's a wedding! ;)

OMG dh and i just watched our wedding video last night for our first anniversary, and we were both nervous all over again watching it! as soon as the ceremony was over we were great and enjoyed the rest of the night... it will be fun:)

lol. my mum is driving me craaaaazy! she wont pick a bloody dress, she keeps saying... i'll clash with the color scheme if i wear this, and thats unlucky etc.... grrrrr

Awhhh, everything looks perfect hun. Your going to be the perfect Bride with the perfect day.

Your stage fright will soon flitter away when the Adrenalin kicks in...I was the same when we got married in church with 250 guests...bottle gone, then I near Run down that aisle.

Loving the hello kitty necklace, a real quirky way to add your personality to a classic dress. The flowers are gorgeous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->