The weirdest thing you have...

KX

Reaction score
ate for tea? Something you have craved or fancied that is a bit out of the ordinary!

Tonight I had a massive plate of fried onions. Really fancied them for some reason :dohh:

ooooh frozen peppers in fruit salad!!! mmmm!!!

Can't say weird but im eating vanilla slices in the same bowl as weetabix ....

yum lol!
xxx

I dont know about tea time (dont really have one of those over here) but Ive tried chicken feet and duck tong at a Chinees resturant once.

when i was pregnant with Colby we went to McDonalds and i had carrott sticks with chocolate milkshake ( was dipping them into it i know i shouldnt have had the milkshake but it was sooooooooooo yummy) :blush:

the only thing i can think of is peanut butter and banana toastie, i dont think its weird but others have nearly been sick at it lol

Jase has banana and bacon toasies, now thats weird!!

xx

You can b uy frozen peppers - they are usually near the frozen veg (cauli etc) .... in fruit salad though :sick: lol!!

yeah in with fruit is a bit weird, i meant does she eat them frozen? lol got a picture in my mind of Yvanne chewing on frozen veg lol

xx

i just buy thm and chop them up and freeze thm,(darren doesnt eat veg so saves waste) yellow peppers are really sweet so go fab wi fruit salad!

i love yellow and orange ones, i eat them whole/roasted.

Red and green ones i tend to chop up and use in meals.

Never thought of trying them with fruit, thinking about it now they are quite sweet, i might give that a go lol

xx

i nibble on thm wen im cooking lol i love peppers!!! so refreshing!!

when i was pregnant with Colby we went to McDonalds and i had carrott sticks with chocolate milkshake ( was dipping them into it i know i shouldnt have had the milkshake but it was sooooooooooo yummy) :blush:

ever since i saw your post i have wanted a strawberry shake from there, lol Jase is picking me one up one his way home from work hehe

xx

:lol: i hated the strawberry one and it always pissed me off if i got half chocolate with strawberry in it, tasted awfull lol

Oh they done that to you 2???

Friggin gross init lol!
xxx

it just depends on how often the shake machine gets used hun, the more its used the more it drips with the shake mix melting. The starwberry one was used more in my store so if someone asked for chocolate the strawberry would come out first its minging :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->