The whole world is pregnant!

tigerlilly

Blessed with no.2!
Reaction score
I feel like the world is being overtaken by pregnant women! There everywhere! younger, older, thinner, more fluffy and so lucky and blessed with a baby. I never thought i would get to this point :wacko: but still chin up and trying to be positive and feeling very :cry: today.

I hate waiting to find out. Does anyone else try to convince themselves that its not going to happen again this month to make it easier when dissapointment arrives :growlmad:
Trying to convince myself not to do a test and just wait and see if AF shows up, yeah right i'll be testing left right and centre.

thanks for listening ladies x

:hugs: super big hugs for you honey!!! I know exactly how you feel. I must have 10 women here at work that are pg, they are everywhere, and they keep telling me its in the water, i dont know i have drank gallons of it and its not working for me. I just try and tell myself that there is a whole line of babies up in heaven, and every time someone gets pg, it brings mine one closer!! Dont be sad honey, come on take my hand and join me on the "Whatever" wagon.

Oh and i am just like you, i just have to test, even though i know it did not work, and yes i do tell myself it did not work so i can protect myself a bit.

Awww, I'm sorry :hugs: Just think though..........that will be YOU! :flower:

I feel like the world is being overtaken by pregnant women! There everywhere! younger, older, thinner, more fluffy and so lucky and blessed with a baby. I never thought i would get to this point :wacko: but still chin up and trying to be positive and feeling very :cry: today.

I hate waiting to find out. Does anyone else try to convince themselves that its not going to happen again this month to make it easier when dissapointment arrives :growlmad:
Trying to convince myself not to do a test and just wait and see if AF shows up, yeah right i'll be testing left right and centre.

yup you're right ..i feel exactly rhe same as you hun! but we'll all soldier on and some day soon it'll be our day!!:hugs:

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Aww hun i totally feel the same and i cant help but be a little jealous of my sister in law who was due her baby 9 days ago. Off course i am happy for her and am looking forward to my niece or nephew being born but i cant help but feel jealous and wish it was me.

Wendy

I'm totally with you...everywhere you look....I have new neighbours and guess what they have just had a baby, I welled up when I found out - how pathetic!! I started TTC 2.5 yrs ago and fell on after 4 months but then had a MMC, fell on again a year later to have another MMC and here I am 7 months on from the last wating for it to happen again! It feels so unfair when yet another person announces their pregnancy and they breeze through it perfectly!! I'm surprised I'm not bald with all the hair I have pulled out! It sounds a cliche but my partner keeps saying, when our baby eventully comes it will be even more special and I really try to believe him but it's so hard when you're trying to put a brave face on in public around yes even more new born babies and pregnant people!!
We're in this together and we will get our day I'm sure of it (tho ask me tomorrow and I might feel differently lol!). This TTC is one hell of an emotional rollercoaster!
Try to keep your chin up honey:hugs:

yup you're right ..i feel exactly rhe same as you hun! but we'll all soldier on and some day soon it'll be our day!!:hugs:

Ditto!!!xXx

I think it's only natural ,when waiting to find out, to convince yourself it hasn't worked for that month...I know I do it...It still doesn't make the BFN's/AF easier though does it! And to put so much effort into TTC and month after month no success, at some point you stop expecting it to happen...which will make all our BFPs even more miracle-like when we get them! xx
:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->