the witch got me... cd 1 anyone else?

I am CD 11. This is my 2nd day of EWCM BUT I haven't had a positive OPK yet! I have been testing twice a day for the last 4 days so I know I haven't missed it. I got a positive OPK last month on CD 11 so maybe I will get it when I test at 5:00PM (ish) tonight.

Hi ladies
I'm CD 7 and getting fertile cm already? Negative opk last night but I will keep testing. I was planning to start opks until CD 10 but I just had a feeling lastnight something was up with my body because after not being in the mood for three days I was all over hubby to be lastnight hehe. Let me just say if I'm going to ovulate soon I have totally been missing the mark so I'm feeling positive about this cycle. This is also my first cycle getting any cm resembling ewcm posted a thread and pic and some ladies told me its streaked ewcm so its a mix of creamy and ew at the moment

I'll be oving this weekend hopefully. Opks are showing a faint line when normally there's nothing so I'm on schedule. Should be in the tww by Monday :happydance:

I get so crazy in the tww. I am vowing to not even purchase an hpt until the day AF us due otherwise I will be testing at like 6dpo haha which is dumb... I am hoping to o this weekend too or early next week. I have had 2 faint lines on opks which I have been told means is negative but hoping for an earlier o this cycle. I took soy iso on cd 2-6. Last cycle was shortened by 3 days!! Yay!! I am totally down with a 29 day cycle! Sure beats a 33 day cycle!! Less waiting in all respects. Trying to be patient now is still hard!

It looks like we will be entering the tww all around the same time. CD 9 today CD 7 opks had to lines but the test line was super faint CD 8 was a little darker but still neg so maybe I'm getting close.

I'm actually okay in tww mostly I stopped testing like crazy and don't even keep at stock of hpts anymore. If I pass 27 days in my cycle I may test then or may wait until CD 29 if I make it that far with no af

Got me last night. I was gutted. In the week running up i always get optimistic thinking i feel sick, or im going of coffee or i feel a bit dizzy....it must be all in my head. Doesnt it drive you crazy!! X

I try not to symptom spot but when your ttc you learn so much so it's like you aware of everything which kind of sucks in tww

Check cm this morning it's back to creamy. I usually check at night around 7pm or 8pm does that make a difference? My opk this morning has two lines but still neg

This are my opks ladies top cd 7 middle cd 8 last cd 9 what do you ladies think

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 3
Mine fluctuate like that too but when it's positive you'll know! Did you say your cycle was 26 days? Mine is around that too (varies from 24-27 days) and I tend to I around cd11-13 so hopefully you'll catch that egg in the next few days!

And I have a drawer full of about 30 ics, 2 frers and 2 digis, there's no way I'm holding off testing :haha:

@Annie hahaha fully stocked huh? Hahaha I wish I would have got some digi opks I'm currently frustrated with these dip stick ones I got from target last cycle this cycle using the 8 I had left. Thinking about running to Wal-Mart and getting a 7 pack of a different brand maybe first response or cb because I think it's these off brand target brand opks that's giving me trouble. Last cycle I got 7 pos. I attached a photo can you tell me what cha think?

Attachments

• IMAG0125.jpg
    IMAG0125.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 3
I replied on the last page. I think you'll ov around cd11-13 if you've got a 26 day cycle. You'll know when you get a proper positive. Mine are always darker than the control line. And the first positive is the one you go off, but the only way to know for sure is temping.

Oh okay cause my ewcm is gone today too.
Last cycle was 26 cycle before that was 29 so they are a lil all over the place between 26&30 days. Got more opks at walmart the equate brand the instructions say start testing at CD 9 for a 26 days cycle so it will keep testing and take a chill pill hahaha thanx for responding

We're on the same cycle. I'm trying to test but I keep getting errors with CB. It's so frustrating. According to the CB website I should start on Saturday. But BF and I have already started DTD just in case it started earlier. I didn't want to miss the window. I find CB the easiest cause it has the O or smiley face.

Fx'd to all you ladies trying!

Yeah we started dtd on CD 7 hehe and I've been testing since then too

Hey ladies,
How is everyone?
I'm CD 10 today still negative opks can you ladies tell I've gone crazy with poss hahahaha well yes I have so ready for that positive.
Going to the doc for fertility testing this coming Thursday I'm excited and nervous but I got my labs back in the mail and everything was perfect except my testosterone levels. Not sure if that's an easy fix but the confirmed with blood and ultrasound that I do ovulate so not sure how much of a problem the elevated testosterone levels are but if getting them In check will hemo I'm all for it.

What CD are you ladies? What are trying new this cycle? Have you got a pos opk yet?

Looks like it's o day for me! I got a positive opk today, I'll keep poas for a bit longer but hopefully I'll be starting the tww tomorrow :happydance: let the symptom spotting commence!

Either cd13/14, AF started a bit slow this month so not sure which day to class as cd1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->