The witch got me! Gutted

shirlls

Reaction score
Well that's me officially out this month.

I had a small bleed of brown blood on Friday at 11 dpo which then stopped on Saturday, something I have never had before with my periods, or when I was pregnant twice before (both of which ended in mc). I started to think could have been an implantation bleed & a positive sign. I also had passing waves of nausea, sore boobs and a heavy feeling in my lower abdomen, the witch got me tonight and I am gutted :cry: . I took a digital test this morning which was negative and I started to have my doubts then, but as AF hadn't showed I held on to a small bit of hope that maybe the hormone wasn't strong enough yet. But alas, no.

I just wish I hadn't had that bleed on Friday as it gave me some false hope!

Good to luck to you all for this month, sending you all lots of :dust:

xxx

I had false hope last cycle too..... I started spotting 5 days before AF, something that never happens either. It continued everyday very small amounts brown no cramps until AF finally really started 5 days later. I was crushed. I thought I had symptoms too. I swear I am not going to be fooled again by symptoms.
I won't even let myself be fooled by high temps because I have had a pretty high temp the day of AF and thought I was in the clear. And sure enough later that day the witch showed up and I was suprised! :nope:
This whole experience has really opened my eyes.
I am not going to hang on to every little sign and every temperature anymore.
If it happens it happens. :thumbup:

Good luck this month :winkwink: !!!!!!!!!!!!! I am 4 DPO.

:dust: :dust: :dust:

So sorry.:hugs: I was really hoping to announce my BFP on Christmas, but af came yesterday. :cry: Mine always starts with spotting and cramping a few days before.

PositiveUs, I could have written your reply to my post myself. It sounds like you had exactly the same as I did on your last cycle. Like yourself, I am no longer going to be fooled by symptoms as it is too disappointing if AF appears. What happened this month has opened my eyes too. Good luck, I hope you get your :bfp: this cycle!

C.armywife, sorry to hear you got your AF this month :( . It's the pits isn't it, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you the next time.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->