The worry is never ending isn't it?

Pink1981

Reaction score
I've been feeling awful for 4 weeks and today I feel better and immediately think there must be something wrong :nope:

I don't know if this is helpful (probably not) but it seems to fall under the heading you've used....I'm having the worst symptoms of my pregnancy so far today and I'm terrified something is wrong and my body just hasn't figured it out yet. I think being pregnant is just terrifying.

It really is. I don't feel connected to this pregnancy at all. It's like I'm protecting myself in case it goes wrong x
I don't think it helps that I have my booking in appointment tomorrow and I associate appointments with bad news :(

Do you have your 12 week scan soon?

I've been protecting myself this whole time too. My husband and I don't discuss anything unless it's an appointment I've got, or if I don't feel like certain foods for dinner. It sucks!!

I felt SO nauseous yesterday and then have woken up this morning not so much. I'm trying not to worry - I've read it happens a lot & everything is fine :flower:

Monday afternoon which is probably what has kicked off this little freak out. No scans or blood hcg's yet. This is the first time this pregnancy that it's bothered me. Will they do your blood hcg at your booking in do you think?

No, she's coming to our house so it will just be form filling I think. It's the first pregnancy I've not had an early scan with so that isn't helping either I don't think and I had 3 weeks of spotting on and off and passed a pea sized clot.

I always get super nervous before scans too, will be thinking of you xx

Your right buffy, it's just so exhausting!

Its so hard not to worry even when we know it doesn't do any good isn't it ladies? I'm also sorry you are feeling disconnected Pink, I hope your booking appointment (and all future ones too!) is all good news! Will be thinking of you too :hugs:

I don't think the worry will ever end! I had a scan before Christmas and saw a perfect baby with a perfect heartbeat at 7+2 but I still worry ever minute that something will go wrong :( if I have even a minute of feeling not sick (which is happening more frequently now) I panic that something is wrong :( it doesn't stop when baby is here either, I still frequently panic about my 2 year old that something is going to happen to him! But I do have an anxiety disorder so that's probably got a lot to do with it! X

Yeah I suffer with anxiety too, doesn't help x

Yup, same here. After two losses, that's the way it is... With my first two (successful pregnancies), I didn't really worry.

I'm the same way! I don't feel connect to this pregnancy i think it's cause I'm protecting myself as well /: cause when my first I had early ultrasounds and this one I have to wait! So every chance that I don't feel something pregnancy related I worry! And the fact that I have small mild cramps doesn't help either :| we will always worry I know I would everytime I went into the room to check on my first baby!

I know what you meant, I am terrified. I was vomiting bad last night and feeling really nauseous the day before. I have felt a little nausea this morning but nothing more than that so of course I am worried something is wrong. I don't even know why I am so worried this pregnancy, I never worried once while pregnant with my DS :shrug:

My symptoms have diminished a lot and im 4w4d. I read tho as your body gets use to it, symptoms will start to either diminish or come and go. I started worrying a lot also but reading that helped, still nervous about my first appt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->