There Are Christmas Songs......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris77

Mommy to PJ and Gavin
Reaction score
playing on the radio already!!!!!! :dohh: :dohh:

I'm all for early Christmas songs and love them all, but Christmas songs on October 13th is a bit silly!! :dohh: I've never heard them on the radio this early! We'll be sick of them before it's even December! :dohh: :dohh:

I went to Liquid nightclub in a February & they played 'All I Want For Xmas' by Mariah Carey :D

Everyone went nuts dancing around :rofl:

@_@ why do they keep making christmas earlier and earlier? for fudge sakes...atleast wait until holloween is over or something!

I have to agree that the songs should be played after Halloween :)

They do that to try to make people start shopping earlier, which means they'll probably buy more. Same reason they turn the air conditioning up in August when everyone is buying fall clothes for back to school.

I agree, it shouldn't be on until at LEAST Nov 1st, if not Dec 1st

i worked at a department store for 4 christmases, and it was horrible. i looove christmas, but hearing the same 20 songs loop over and over and over again makes you go mad after a while.
they basically started playing christmas music as soon as they started putting out the stock... i was in the same store the other day, and they've already got christmas trees up. like rae said, just a way to get you in the mood for it!
my dad is a grinch, and actually told off a store manager for that once (embarassing... so so embarassing) but he figures, hallowe'en should be done and over with before they start playing christmas music! lol.

I worked in a superdrug store and they played the same cd for 2 months! Think beginning of december would be better

:rofl: i know the dfs advert is playing christmas music and am sure its all i want for christmas but no words just the tune :rofl:

i was in poundland other day and there was xmas songs on. and all our xmas decorations are up in town but not switched on yet. xoxo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->