There is so much I'm confused about

dakotadawn

Reaction score
So a little bit of background for this.

My period came March 25th and 26th and was only two days of medium flow with one day of spotting.

On CD 11 I had excessive watery cm and at one point had some spotting. I have NEVER spotted mid cycle.

CD 12 (last night) I was crampy and when trying to bd we had to stop because I was in so much pain and even as I type this, 12 hours later, I am still in pain and cramping.

Yesterday I tested just to see because that spotting had me really confused and these are the test results. What do you think? I'm so confused with all of this.

Attachments

• 20160404_095500.jpg
    20160404_095500.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 112
  • 20160404_205230.jpg
    20160404_205230.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 131
  • 20160404_205506(0).jpg
    20160404_205506(0).jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 121
Maybe the period was actually just some sort of implantation? I for sure see the lines on those!

I would say you're ovulating now- I find bd so painful when ovulating and it ties in with your cd and watery cm. I don't see a line on the test but I'm not always best at seeing them

What I'm confused about is IF this test has a line on it then why isn't it darker at 12 days past implantation? Shouldn't it be alarmingly positive by now if that were implantation?

I have endometriosis and PCOS so I'm very in tune with my pain levels and what is normal for me, and I do have pain with ovulation, but not pain like this. This is 12 hours later and it still hurts to walk type of pain. I've also never had ovulation spotting. The two put together make me confused.

My concern in that case would be an ectopic pregnancy if there's a line on the test (which im sure there is bit my eyes are terrible!) could you get in to your Dr and some bloods done to see what's going on?

That's what a friend of mine said too. The pain is more central, not necessarily on one side or the other so I'm not sure if that would still be a concern of ectopic, but maybe I'm wrong.

I don't want to go to a dr and have it just be my endometriosis, but at the same time something feels off.

I also don't have a PCP that I can just get in to whenever I need to see someone. I have to make an appointment weeks/months in advance or I have to go to the ER or Urgicare.

Edit: TMI! The day before, CD 10, I had a lot of diarrhea with blood and was very sick to my stomach. The next day that was gone, but then I had the tiny bit of spotting, and yesterday and today I am cramping.

They thought my now 6 yr old was evtopic at first and told me to watch out for bomiting and abdominal pain they didn't mention it just being on one side. I think this is maybe worth a quick scan through to see if you have any of the other symptons. Hopefully it isn't that but it's one of those things you can't be too careful with
https://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/Ectopic-pregnancy/Pages/Symptoms.aspx

I think I'm going to wait a bit and see how it goes. With endometriosis and pcos it really could just be that I'm having a viable ovulation and that's what the spotting and pain is from, or that my endometriosis is getting worse. Not that that is a good thing, but I'd rather not waste my time at the ER being treated like I have a cold. Doctors do not help with endometriosis at all.

I hope everything is ok! But, I do see lines on those tests, especially the 3rd one! Good luck!

Hey hun only read your first post but I actually had the same thing happen last month. A funny period spotting on and off and ewcm and I had positive ov test for days done a test and bfp but sadly days after had heavy bleeding and my numbers went down. So I had a miscarriage. Best to go early pregnancy unit and get your bloods drawn xxx good luck

I'm going to wait a week or so and test again. My next period isn't due until the 19th. I'll just wait and see what my body does this week and test again.

Or, knowing me, tomorrow because I'm impatient and don't know how to control myself.

Tomorrow! And make sure you post it :)

Seeing everyone else's tests sates my need to POAS!

I see those too !
I would definitely re-test or ask for blood work , good luck !

No I haven't. I'm going to wait a few more days to test again just because money is tight this month and I don't want to stress myself out more than I already am.

Good idea, good luck for when you do xxx

I had late ib on the day of my missed period. Bleeding can happened at anytime sometimes not explained. I always bleed when pregnant. Good luck I see those lines!!

Thank you everyone! I'm still waiting a little bit to check it again. Normally I'd be crazy frantuc about it, but this time I'm just rolling with it for a little bit tIL I get another test. I'll probably test closer to my next period to see. If anything it shold be very positive by then.

Tested negative yesterday. The spotting must have been ovulation I guess

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"