There must be something very wrong with me...

lozenge

Reaction score
OK so my LO is only 10 weeks old, and I have just been texted by one of the girls from my work to tell me that one of the managers is pregnant... and I'm jealous!!!!! What on earth is going on???! I was sick of being pregnant towards the end and couldn't wait to get my body back and I adore my LO to bits, yet I am still jealous. Is this a hormonal thing? At the moment all I want to do is keep having more and more babies. Which may be a problem considering my OH isnt even sure he wants another one..

Anyone else get this?!

Oooh yes!! Everytime I see a pregnant girl, my womb lights up haha!! 3 weeks after Brandon was born, my SIL had a baby and I was jealous!! Haha!! Its nuts!! Im gonna enjoy Brandon for a wee bit longer before I even consider number 2! x x x

i'm the same i can't go into town without thinking 'awww' when i see a pig pregnant lady...think it might be because i like all the planning and the suspense of waiting....can't wait to do it again so jack can have a baba sis or bro...might need to give it a bit of time first though eh lol

I think it is to do with the excitement, seeing your bump grow, the birth and the incredible rush of love that you get afterwards. Plus it will be her first baby, and so she has it all to come..

Can't wait to do it again, I am meant to be waiting two years until thinking about another but at this rate I wont even make a year! :dohh:

I guess this is why women have the babies... xx

Me too!
Everywhere I look there are bumps and newborns and I get all jealous/broody and Matilda is only 5 1/2 months.

I feel really mean about this but my best friend announced she was pregnant five months later than me and was pissed off because I felt it was my year for having a baby. Then I wished she would have a boy because I had a girl and I know she wanted one as she already has a little boy. How horrible am I? She had a girl. Who will be my god daughter which makes me seem even more mean!

Me too!
Everywhere I look there are bumps and newborns and I get all jealous/broody and Matilda is only 5 1/2 months.

I feel really mean about this but my best friend announced she was pregnant five months later than me and was pissed off because I felt it was my year for having a baby. Then I wished she would have a boy because I had a girl and I know she wanted one as she already has a little boy. How horrible am I? She had a girl. Who will be my god daughter which makes me seem even more mean!

Can see what you mean here, when I was 12 weeks pregnant and my OH told his friend, she announced that she was 9 weeks pregnant and had been keeping a secret, and for some insane reason I was jealous then too. As if I wanted to be the only one having a baby?! Totally irrational and bitchy but there you go.

Only a couple of my friends have babies and the rest are all broody, so over the next year or so they will all start announcing their pregnancies I am sure- how on earth will I cope with the insane jealousy?! Oh dear... :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->