Theres no way!! right???

gabs

Reaction score
Okay so I took BC to skip my per for my visit to thee bf. Mind you I only took the BC to skip my per (which it did) so I took it irregular. It worked. We had sex. all good. When I got home maybe 2 days later I got my period. Light but for 4 days so i counted is as my per. Now that I'm off over 4 weeks later Ive been wondering when my per is coming. Ive had heavy, sore boobs with cramping and bloating on occasion for the past week and a half. Still no per so I got use to the random cramps and always sore boobs. Now theres no way I can be pregnant right!? Im convinced its my body getting on a regular BC free cycle. Could I be wrong?

If you haven't had sex since before you stopped the BC, it's highly unlikely that you're pregnant. It took me almost 40 days to get my first AF after BC, some take much longer...and some get pregnant! So if you've been having unprotected sex, test. Otherwise, it's probably just going to take a while to regulate.

It depends... were you taking the BC pill before you went to your BFs? Or did you only take it for a couple of days? If that is the case, then yes, there is a chance you could be pregnant.

It took me 162 days to get AF after stopping the pill so anything is possible. If you haven't had unprotected sex with your bf since stopping then I'd say it's unlikely. Good luck x

Hiya, it took me 8 weeks or more, coz i wasnt really paying attention, to have my first period after coming off the pill. you get withdrawal bleeding from the pill and when this happens you dont ovulate i believe. so your body is probably getting ready to work without bc. but you can still get pregnant on the pill so who knows??

Everytime you have unprotected sex, there is a chance you can get pregnant. However by your story its slim but of course still a chance especially because of the symptoms. You might just be paranoid because I'm assuming that the first time you took BC to miss your AF. I would give it a few days and take a test just in case. It could be your body being messed up due to the BC.

I would just take a test for clairity...theres always a chance. Good luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"