• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Thermometer Suggestions?

wintersocks1

Reaction score
Anyone have a bbt thermometer that they love? What kind do you have? Does it have a memory and back light?
Thanks everyone!

The one I have works just fine and was under $10 on amazon. I have had it over a year and I test it against my expensive candy thermometer and they are always synced to that .1 digit. The only thing I don't like about it is no back light so I have to have some kinda light to read it. Generally I grab my tablet to note the temp anyway.

Thanks Cppeace!
What brand is it? I used to use one without a backlight or memory and then I borrowed my friends after she got pregnant but she just had her baby and I feel like she will want hers back. Hers has the backlight and memory which is awesome!
I don't know if I could live without a backlight and memory anymore. I take mine half asleep quiet often now that I have the option. Makes my temp times more regular.

Lol I can totally get the needing a back light- not having one is the worst for me about my cheap one. The temp stays lit up for over a minute though unless I physically turn the thermometer off. The last temp flashes up and stays for a second or two before beginning to change but no real memory. https://www.amazon.com/MABIS-Digital-Thermometer-Temperature-Planning/dp/B000O6YCZY/ref=sr_1_1_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1483980315&sr=8-1&keywords=bbt

That should be the amazon page for it. There are tons of more expensive ones there but that one works for me just fine.

Well as long as it remembers my temp later, thats works for me. Thanks Cppeace

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"