Thermometer which ones?

Mummy1506

Mummy of 2 boys :)
Reaction score
Hello Ladies,

After some advice of thermometers for charting my temp I'm new to temping so not sure if there a specific type I need to use?

Thanks

:) xx

You want to get a BBT thermometer that reads two decimals. Here is the one I have (based off ladies here) and I LOVE it.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0017RZHYY/ref=oh_details_o06_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

$9 bucks and free shipping, you can't really beat that!

hey hun if you just go on amazon/ebay and look for a Basal Body Thermometer you will find them quite cheap. mine was only around £4 from amazon. As long as it reads to 2 decimal points. doesnt need to be anything fancy xx

Hi Sethsmummy.

Looks like you also have 2 boys TTC#3 we also hoping for a team pink. I'm just starting tracking my cycles & hopefully be ready to TTC by Dec. are you doing anything specific to try for a girl ?

Xx

not really hun.. i dont really believe anything can help. we've a 50/50 chance so im just doing what i can to make sure i actually fall pregnant :D Iv been taking some herbs and vitamins to help regulate my body as i have silly cycles.

good luck for your journey hun :D xx

Hi Sethsmummy.

Looks like you also have 2 boys TTC#3 we also hoping for a team pink. I'm just starting tracking my cycles & hopefully be ready to TTC by Dec. are you doing anything specific to try for a girl ?

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"