These lines how they should be at 5 weeks 2 days?

MummyMandi

pregnant with 4th miracle
Reaction score
todays test <3
https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/xq90/907/0JoMc1.jpg

are those test lines as they should be? do they look good???????
i love the fact the control line is lighter than the test line yay all look ok for 5 weeks 2 days pregnant? should that second line (control line) be basically be even lighter?

i was getting faints for a while then waited 3 dayas and got these results on frers :)
first one with fmu (fmu sat there for about 3-34 hours) done on the 22nd and
second test dont this morning with fmu :)
so happy
<3 :happydance:

They look great. Sometimes as the pregnancy gets even further along, the lines can start to lighten and may even disappear because of the Hook effect.

It happened to a friend of mine. She was 5+ weeks and her HPTs started getting lighter suddenly and she thought she was m/c. She did some Googling, found out about the Hook effect, and thought that might be what was going on. For the next test she took, she diluted her urine with some water and the line was back nice and strong.

I dont know if they can get any darker than that :laugh2: Congrats!

(Oh and also the control line being lighter can be an indication that the test strip is so strong that it's sucking dye out of the control line, or so I've heard :)

It looks super positive to me & it is really impossible to know what is a good or bad line for any given point in a pregnancy. The best thing to do is to stop testing & try to relax as best as possible. Stress isn't good for that new little bean. :) Congrats! xx

A positive is a positive. Hpt "progressions" are actually a myth. The individual dye packs in each test are different so they will always be slightly off from each other. Congrats on ur pregnancy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->