they are sooo heavy and hurt so bad

acdmommy

mother of 4
Reaction score
i have already grown a cup size and i was a C to begin with and yesterday they got bigger and heavier! last night i rolled over in bed and felt terriblr pain, so bad it woke me up, they hurt so bad today i just want to cry, it feels like i have already been nursing and i missed a feeding, ugh my boobs are rock hard i am not enjoying this at all

Sorry to hear you are suffering boobie pain :hugs:

My boobs went up 3 cups sizes in the first 8 weeks and were really tender all that time. Since then there was no change up until the last week where I have shot up another size but with no pain - that is until the the last 24 hours I they have gone really heavy and sore - I woke up with burning pains in them last night three times :(

I too am reaching the stage where rolling on them by accident in bed eye-watering. Perhaps it is time I started wearing a bra to bed!

I hope the discomfort eases for you soon

I had this for weeks and weeks at the start of pregnancy - it seems to have eased a bit now thank god!! All I can recommend is to strap them down (lol!) as much as possible - I wear a bra (day or nightime one) practically 24/7 and I am sure it has helped a lot... Mothercare do a two pack of nightime bras which are comfy enough to sleep in but also give a decent amount of support!

I've gone up a coupla sizes myself i started off as a D but now an E bra is becoming too small for me. Mine were hurting most around 12 weeks, i have a different sort of pain there now, like a shooting burning/throbbing pain behind nipples lol.
Going shopping after work for maternity bra and also maternity leggings as bump is starting to grow out of regular leggings!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"