They are soooo friggin sore!

F

FertilMertile

My bb's...are...killing me. If I lean forward they hurt even more, especially on the sides.

Just felt like ranting about them lol. Man, they really do hurt. It feels like rocks are in them.

Me too and my bras even irritating me, plus my nipples feel really really tender! Hope its a good sign for you hun :dust:
xx

Me too and my bras even irritating me, plus my nipples feel really really tender! Hope its a good sign for you hun :dust:
xx

Yup, I don't even have my bra on right now. I took it off last night and they still hurt. They hurt yesterday but more today, especially the right one on the side. It just feels like rocks.

I hope it's a good sign for us both! Thank you!

psh i think your the one pregnant lol
my nipples are tingly and sore manuel rubed it yesterday and i almost backhanded him lmao it hurt so bad lol

that does sound like a good sign! have you done any more tests as you had some faint lines last week right? xx

that does sound like a good sign! have you done any more tests as you had some faint lines last week right? xx

I hope it's a good sign :)

Those tests must've been evaps cuz I ovulated March 25th LOL

I'll never use that brand again and it was a pink dye test too...lol

I'm 4dpo today, but according to FF I'm 5dpo so who knows. All I know is they really hurt.

psh i think your the one pregnant lol
my nipples are tingly and sore manuel rubed it yesterday and i almost backhanded him lmao it hurt so bad lol

Maybe so but I still think you are too. LOL, I've done that to James before especially AFTER giving birth cuz they're even worse. Omgosh, he got the slap of his life.

Every day I'm getting a new symptom and the ones I previously had are getting stronger. I really hope it means something good. I have 10 more days to go.

lol if im ovulating wtf lol...i got a positive on the 22nd...n now another 11 positives yesterday and 1today ima do some research lol

Well, you shouldn't be getting 11 positives in a row like that. No one ovulates for that long. So the only thing I can think is still, you're pregnant and it's picking up on the OPKs.

i thnk so too but i will wait it out i still have confidence and i know af isnt coming...i have a good feeling..unless my cycle is going off of 37...doubt it but we shall see

I hope it's a good sign :)

Those tests must've been evaps cuz I ovulated March 25th LOL

I'll never use that brand again and it was a pink dye test too...lol

I'm 4dpo today, but according to FF I'm 5dpo so who knows. All I know is they really hurt.

ah that is sucky, i had evaps last week too- and they were pink/purple dyes! dont know what to trust these days! lol
but all your symptoms sound so promising atm.
keep us posted!
FX for you babe xx

Yep! They came with the package of Fertibella. I'm like wow, these suck lol.

I used all the OPKs though so that came in handy at least :)

Nah, I really don't know what to trust these days lol. I don't even trust FRER's anymore. I think I'll stick with a $ test, if I see something within the time limit, I'll go confirm it at my docs office. Then I'll get a digi lmao.

I'll definitely keep you all posted. In the Two Week Wait, I have my 2ww Symptom Thread in there that I update anytime I feel "something". But of course I'm not really counting anything until I hit 6dpo and up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->