They arrived!

Arcanegirl

Bazinga!!
Reaction score
I ordered my nappies yesterday morning and they arrived today!
Well impressed with the delivery :D
They are in the wash atm before trying them, im out all afternoon aswell so wont get to try them untill later.
So excited :D

Woo hoo, how exciting :D

Im gonna be a bit daring, were out to a mini meet later today and i think ill just put him straight into one :D

My nappies arrived this morning too, soo excited. I am now the proud owner of 17 BG and 2 Tots bots bamboozles and various other paraphernalia. Now I just need my little Poppy to come along. Cant believe how soft the bamboozles are, totally lush. Love the BG too although not sure on the orange ones? Hubby is impressed too.

:wohoo::dance:cant wait to see alex in his fluffy bum !!

sara

xxxxxxxxx

Ooh...I just saw those naughty baby ones on Ebay. They look lovely. Let me know how they go please AG. I just might have to invest :)

I found them good :D
Slight leak after it being on for 4 hours, but that was the first one so i expected that to happen.
Sposie on after the first as we were out and it was time for the poop nappy :lol: so once that was done with changed again back into a nice lime green one.

Happy customer :D

Glad they worked well for you hun!4 hrs is pretty good for a re-usable might have to go and have a nosy at these even though I have more than enough now!!x

https://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f328/karoline1246/Alexander%203-4%20months/19082009711.jpg

aww he looks sooo cute !!!! :cloud9: yay for a new cloth bum !!!!
:hugs:

sara

xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly