They say a woman knows shes preg before testing. Did YOU know?

Nopers, I sure didn't know. I had been on clomid, they told me I didn't ovulate. Took the provera to bring on :witch: but never came. Figured it was my PCOS being dumb again. DH told me to take a test cause he thought I was pg...turns out he was right. I was just expecting the test to come out :bfn: as usual

With my first I didn't suspect until I sat and thought 1 night that I hadn't come on yet and worked out how long it's been since my last period and it was 42 days so I thought "best do a test!" and it was positive. With this one I knew cos I was teary and my boobs really really hurt me and I said to my OH "I'm pregnant I know I am" and he replied "no way you've only been off the pill 2 months" so I took a test the next day and sent him a pic of it on my phone and he was shocked it's happened so fast but I wasn't surprised at all as I knew the result before I did it! x

When I got pg (ended in m/c) I knew that it was gonna be my month even before it happened. I knew before I tested as my tummy felt warm, as though something was happening in there. All very strange

lol I still don't feel pregnant to this day!

I had no idea, it was the first month that I thought I wasn't... but after getting a :bfn: on my due :witch: day and accepting it - 2 days later I had a strange feeling which caused me to test again and it was a :bfp:

Although mine ended in a m/c :( I also kinda 'knew'... I can't explain how tho! Sore bbs, tired, all that, but I get that before AF too... it was just 'different'. And our duvets smelled 'funny' - I think that tipped me off :rofl:

I had a feeling that I was.. and my mum thought I was as well..

I had no clue, as i was planning my wedding and everything was just so pretty and almost every nice flower or surviette made me cry:cry::cry::cry:
My MIL went to the chemist and got me two tests and at 2 in the afternoon i got :bfp:, i thought i was just getting fat, and i was then 6weeks and 4 days, then found out at 8weeks JB x2.

mmmm kinda? I had two major symptoms (extreme exhaustion - I remember just falling asleep at 8:00 watching TV and sleeping through until about 7am the next morning, and such hunger that nothing satisfied me or filled me up) and it kind of snuck through before AF was due something was different, but didn't test until 5 days late, and wasn't trying at the time either. OH I also had about 3 or 4 dreams before testing about me being pregnant...I had almost forgotten about those :)

yes i knew, people were telling me i looked 'rosy' ...lol I did 2 tests that told me no, but I knew they were wrong and i have a gorgeous 7mth old son as confirmation! :happydance::baby:

i was 8 days late with achy boobs, i was feeling tierd and snappy. i knew i was preg but a little voice doubted it. then i saw the bfp :)

I had a feeling i was because i was late and my boobs were hurting and they never hurt before my period. Still didn't really believe it when i got a positive test mind....i had to take another one the next day just to be sure lol

yeah I knew, but I told myself it as a bug.
I don't know how I knew, I just did. :D

I knew it was the month a few days after ovulation - I don't know how - no real symptoms or anything, but I wasn't surprised when I got a faint line at 11DPO!

I spent a week apologising to my bro who was staying with me for being such a bitch and blamed it on my period being due. Then things got so bad I had to send him home early (he was helping me renovate our house). It was my first day alone when I realised I was a couple of days late that I emailed my OH at work in London and said I think I might be pg should I do a test? lol Think if I hadn't done a test I would have known anyway but just thought I had to do one before seeing GP. My boobs were more just itchy at first than sore and think that was the difference to usual PMT.

i didnt know we had not long got back from honeymoon so i was busy with stuff and it wasnt until period was MIA for a while that i thought hey maybe i should do a test and i found out i was 6 weeks pg xxwe were trying for a couple ofmonths but wasnt expecting it to happen so quick x

Well im Ditzy and cant keep track of my periods! so by the time i had took the test i was 8 and a half weeks pregnant! but i did think i was further on. i also had really sore breasts and they grew to a massive 34ff! thankfully went dwn now :D !

I didn't have a clue, I'd felt a bit sick and upset tummy for a few days and one night my ex asked if I was ok and I said been feeling a bit icky for a few days. He then just came out with you're not pregnant are you?? I said no don't be silly just a bit ill that's all.

Next thing I knew he'd stuck the idea in my head and the next morning I tested.......3 times to be exact and what do you know turns out I was 5 weeks pregnant!!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"