They say a woman knows shes preg before testing. Did YOU know?

I didn't know. We had just gotten back from a cruise to Mexico, and I started getting really sick. I was scared that I had picked up a bug while on vacation. I went to the docs twice, and they couldn't find anything wrong with me aside from the nausea, and when they asked if I was PG I said no. They never questioned it. I thought maybeeee... So I decided to take a test. Mostly so that I would know that wasn't why I was feeling sick. To rule it out LOL. It was weird tho cause when I got my BFP, I wasnt surprised at all.

i thought i was pregnant the month before but wasnt... the month that i actually was i had no "symptoms" or feelings....

I had a "feeling" , My period was'nt due until a week later, & i just kept feeling strange, like i've never felt, and i said too my OH, i fink im pregnant, he said nahh i doubt it, so then a week n half later, i'd missed my period, and took 2 tests, and crystal clear, two lines. I just knew it! :p

I was pretty certain... I was VERY sensitive to smell and was sleeping all the time... crashing right after work, not even aware that I had fallen asleep... it all just kinda peiced together and my girlfriend would giggle with happiness everytime she saw me as she just NEW it! hehe Funny enough... when we did take a home test it turned out negative!!! One day I was so ill I couldn't even sit up in bed... we went to the Dr. and he said I was absolutely pregnant! YaY!

I 'knew' I was pregtnant about 5 days after conception. I could just feel differences in my body. My boobs were tender, I was bloated and had what my husband calls 'fallopian farts'...a very light popping in that area!

So they say women sense being pregnant before actually taking a test.
Did you know, even before symptoms kicked in?
I knew about 5 days before I tested;
I was getting told "Dont take the test yet, you may not be pregnant"- and as I was saying to those who came out with that comment "Trust me, I am...."- I think I was only around 4weeks when I found out, too.
What gave it away for you?
Mine was A)My cervix (never felt anything like it in my life, it was as hard as rock) B) I remember running down some steps and felt this awful awful jab in my tummy- something I had never ever felt before, instantly I thought "Im having a baby"
When I saw those 2 pink lines, the first thing I said was "See, I told ya" I was very chuffed with myself lol. :)

Definately!! At two weeks my boobs were unbearably sore and i felt slightly sick all the time. At three weeks the cramps started and I googled it and the only thing i beleived was that i was pregnant! Or PCO... Did a test at mid three weeks and it was positive!

Yeah, you tend to feel difeerent, have those inklings lol

I had convinced myself that I would be someone that wouldn't be able to get pregnant so I ignored all the signs, specially cause I can't even say we were trying, more like we stopped trying not to.

My DH actually had to break it to me. "Honey, I believe you are with child", and yes, he actually used that term. Very cute.

Of course, I'm still in denial :D

I really wasn't sure. I had suspected, but since I had a m/c back in October of last year so I wasn't sure what was going on since my periods had been so erratic since. I got a very faint bfp on internet cheapies, then went and bought the famous clearblue digital and definite BFP!! Sometimes I still can't believe it is real!! :hugs:

I knew I was im never late. And when i was I tild my other half im pregnant. He went got the test and Yup !

actually my boyfriend knew before me which isnt that unusual supposedly her told me when i was just 3 weeks to do a test and it was positive

strange i was a bit freaked out

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->