thick cow!

Tezzy

Mum of 2 TTCAL
Reaction score
ive just been and stood outside for a fag ....

but colins not here so i coulda smoked in the bloody house!!!!

dumb blonde!!!

Its better smoking outside! Nice clean fresh air indoors for junior :baby:

Yep deffo agree wth that ...

When i used to smoke i never smoked in the house ....

xxx

i dont usually smoke in the house either.... and if id remembered i probably would have smoked outside anyway! i never smoke around rhys i even make my mum go in her kitchen for a fag at her house when hes there

Thats like me, I get my mum to go in the utility room, open the back door and puff her heart out into the air.

I dont smoke, just like my vino (well used to):cry:

hehe

ive tried to quit but it just hasnt hsppened! i will do one day!

i dont usually smoke in the house either.... and if id remembered i probably would have smoked outside anyway! i never smoke around rhys i even make my mum go in her kitchen for a fag at her house when hes there

it doesnt matter what part of the house you are smoking in, the smoke and smell will still travel everywhere!

well i cant exactly tell my mum not to smoke in her own house can i?

Nope sadly although you could try mentioning something but the smoke will still be lingering if she smokes in house anyway.

Lots of people have different ways - I know many friends who would smoke maybe in the kitchen but not other parts of the house it's better than holding baby with one arm & a fag in the other anyway.

Smoking in the utility room like KX mentions is something I did well it was my conservatory even as a smoker myself I'd decided to stop smoking indoors from the day we moved although that will be at all if my scan on Thursday shows to be ok.

well its summer now so she'll probably have the door open anyway. wouldnt have posted if i knew everybody felt so strongly about it!

I have no opinion hun like I said;

"Lots of people have different ways - I know many friends who would smoke maybe in the kitchen but not other parts of the house it's better than holding baby with one arm & a fag in the other anyway." < Your not doing that are you?

Don't worry we all have opinions here & there I doubt very much anyone was wanting to make you feel bad.

:hugs:

sorry... you know me.. oversensitive... af was due yesterday, no signs yet

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"