Thick Mucus Discharge (sorry tmi)

izzy29

Reaction score
I have had this about twice today when I wiped, no more so far now though. It was like thick mucus,about 2 big clumps each time(nearly like some sort of phlegm you would cough up). Does this sound normal or not??

Sounds normal to me hun, ive had this a few times.
As long as its clear and theres no blood in it, i wouldent worry xxx

in saying clear do you mean a yellowy clear colour? or clear clear?

I get it from time to time too, think its pretty normal, as long as it doesnt smell offensive or contain any blood then its nothing to worry about. xx

i've had it a couple times... just something else for me to complain about to my poor OH....

Your body produces much more when you're pregnant to keep clean and infection free. Sometimes it "pools" and all comes out togeather. As long as there's no blood you're fine chick x

I've had all sorts of discharge since being pregnant from thick mucas to clear watery discharge.

I have been having the same thing..somedays more than others but it is clear mucus like you would cough up...glad to hear that it is normal and I don't need to be extremely worried was about to call the dr. really nervous about having something go wrong!!:wacko:

im having same been told its normal unless smells offensive or has blood in xx

I get this when I'm dehydrated. Drink more and see if it stops. This is normal though as long as there's no blood.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"