• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Thick yellowish cm - picture included tmi!

brit_anne

Mommy of a 7 year old
Reaction score
I'm approx. 3-5 DPO. I'm a little confused as to when I ovulated but I got a +OPK last Thursday and then a -OPK the following morning. Over the weekend, I've been a little nauseous and it is continuing today. I also feel a little bit warmer than usual. Also, I've been cramping on and off since last Thursday. My SO and I are TTC #2 and have BD every day for the past week and a half (except for last Thursday).

Anyways, I just went to the bathroom and noticed this. Is this a good sign? I always have a bit of CM during O but not after it and it's never been this color. My fingers are crossed that it's a good sign. :thumbup:

Attachments

• 20150202_141213_resized.jpg
    20150202_141213_resized.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 24
We dtd last night but I've been to the bathroom many times today and last night and didn't notice it. Plus, it's not that color or consistency.

Had this with my last dd at 5 dpo
Defo a great sign!

I had that at 6dpo and the. Two days later got my BFP!! Fingers crossed for you!! Keep us updated :)

Well, I've had more of that CM but not so much today. I am cramping really bad today, though. I'm hoping it's implantation cramping! FX!! I don't know if it's to early for that, though since my period is due in 10 days.

I get that every single month, including the month I got bfp. But I got it the other 21 months too...

Well, I've had more of that CM but not so much today. I am cramping really bad today, though. I'm hoping it's implantation cramping! FX!! I don't know if it's to early for that, though since my period is due in 10 days.

Sounds good hun, , sneaky test?

Well, my cramping stopped so I'm hoping that is also a good sign. But... I took a test this morning and it was negative which I knew it would be since I'm still 9 days away from expected AF. Good thing I stocked up on IC's. =)

I got a +OPK exactly one week ago in the evening and then a negative one the following morning. I don't temp so I have no idea exactly what day I ovulated.

Could be 6-7 dpo
General lp is 12-14 days so a week ish to next :af: or not :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"