Thicker lining anyone?

Mousey9

Reaction score
Hi ladies
I'm new to this site but worried sick about my current situation and wondering if anyone can shed some light. By way of background I'm 34, had 2 MCs, I have a 2 year old.

I was having spotting between periods and recently had an ultrasound. The consultant said my "lining is bright and 11mm" but commented that it's normal for my age. Also that she can see a possible polyp.
She wants to do a hysteroscopy so she could have a better look and remove any polyp.

But what I'm mainly worried about is this 11mm lining. I should add that was on CD14 and I ovd on CD12/13.

Has anyone had a thick lining of 11mm or more? Dr Google doesn't really say much about what is normal for pre-menopause, some say 6-8mm but most the info is based on post-menopause. The consultant said normal for my age but from the little info I've seen it seems a bit thick?

Thanking you in advance! X

Hi ladies
I'm new to this site but worried sick about my current situation and wondering if anyone can shed some light. By way of background I'm 34, had 2 MCs, I have a 2 year old.

I was having spotting between periods and recently had an ultrasound. The consultant said my "lining is bright and 11mm" but commented that it's normal for my age. Also that she can see a possible polyp.
She wants to do a hysteroscopy so she could have a better look and remove any polyp.

But what I'm mainly worried about is this 11mm lining. I should add that was on CD14 and I ovd on CD12/13.

Has anyone had a thick lining of 11mm or more? Dr Google doesn't really say much about what is normal for pre-menopause, some say 6-8mm but most the info is based on post-menopause. The consultant said normal for my age but from the little info I've seen it seems a bit thick?

Thanking you in advance! X

I just had an FET and my lining was at 15mm. My doctor seemed happy with that, so 11 is probably fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->