Thigh aches during O?

LoveIsAllINo

GETTING HEALTHY FOR BABY
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I feel like there is a possibility I will O very soon. With PCOS I never know. However, I have changed my diet and I am hoping to get my cycle on track.

We BD'd today and I noticed my CM had a tinge of blood after. My cervix was super tender and hurt during sex, we had to switch positions. Also, 8 hours later I went to the bathroom and had about a foot in a half of EWCM.

Now to the question, my thighs are achy, similar to how they ache during my period sometimes. Do any of you have achy thighs leading up to O, during O or after O??

I have not begun to temp, as I was waiting on AF to start but now thinking I may O first.

Baby dust everyone!

I just had achey thighs yesterday, which was O day! I also tend to have about 4 hrs of nausea on O day. Good luck!

I just had achey thighs yesterday, which was O day! I also tend to have about 4 hrs of nausea on O day. Good luck!

Ahhh yes. Thank you very much for the response. Much appreciated.

My mom said she could always tell when she was ovulating because she would have EWCM and achy thighs. she said that was her only two indicators of ovulation, and she got pregnant every time she tried (3x) so I'd say thats a good indicator by her book!

My mom said she could always tell when she was ovulating because she would have EWCM and achy thighs. she said that was her only two indicators of ovulation, and she got pregnant every time she tried (3x) so I'd say thats a good indicator by her book!

That makes me happy. Thank you much!!

I too get achey thighs & legs around ov time quite bad too, good luck :) x

I had achy thighs in labour, lol! So there's probably some nerve connection

There definitely is some nerve connections! In late pregnancy/ labour it's the babies head and I guess with ovulation your ovary could be near similar nerve endings! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->