thighs going numb?

MomPepperdine

Reaction score
So with my first 2 my sciatic nerve always pinched after my youngest it stayed pinched! Well the last 2 months when I sit, stand, or walk around my upper thighs go numb and I almost fall. Just an hr ago I was going up the stairs to my room and almost fell!
Now I'm not 100% sure its my sciatic nerve causing this but its the only thing I can think of.

Anyone else have any ideas or have gone threw this?
I'm going to bring it up at my next app if my pregnancy brain will remember that long! Lol

sorry I dunno about thighs but my middle toes went numb and tigly for a week or so ...

I went to chiro and he said its more likely bubs was sitting spine on spine with me then pinching a nerve.

surely enough a week later its gone and bubs must have moved..

alsi at the same time I had a really jammed hip and I was gettinf pain down my leg... chiro ajusted and fixed that too .

guess all I can say is a good chiro is amazing and maybe they could help u?

hope u feel better

I got this really early, about 13 weeks I think. Everything was totally fine I just put it down to extra pressure on my spine. Hope this helps

My first baby did this to me, and by 30 weeks I couldn't feel my leg at all, ever. It was like it was permanently numb. It was the weight of the placenta and baby on my nerve. Now, my leg goes numb pretty often again, and I'm expecting the same results.

my thighs go numb when I lay down to sleep..it's the baby

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"