thin but dark pink line - evap?

upspog

Reaction score
Hi all!

I am new to posting on the forum, but I've definitely been stalking for a while. I am somewhere in the 12-14 DPO range I think, expecting AF yesterday. After testing BFN for three days I just about gave up... Until I looked at a test I had thrown out this morning. Its a dollar tree test that I took at 330am, around 9am I saw it in the trash and it had a thin but dark pink line in the window! I got excited but also know the danger of the evap line. What do you guys think? I thought evaps were typically colorless? I thought AF was here about 2pm today when I wiped and saw some pink on watercolor on my TP. No cramps, but AF is due so I thought I was out. However, now its 10pm and I've had no more signs of AF which is unusual for me. To top it off I took a second test this afternoon and it came up negative. Ugh, why do we torture ourselves!

Thanks for any input!

Attachments

• WP_20150605_13_21_48_Pro.jpg
    WP_20150605_13_21_48_Pro.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 44
This picture makes the line look more grey then the pink I see when I'm looking at it. Or maybe I'm losing it!

i have had this happen to me, and i was not pregnant... it always states on the instruction manual that the result will show within 5-10 mins depending on the test brand. Never look at a hpt hours later even if it shows a pink line... it is passed its limit time and will only disappoint you! gluck for future testing though! xx

Thanks for responding! I got AF this morning, full force. I guess better luck next month. I'm waiting until I'm late next month. No more torturing myself :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->