Thin endometrial layer

Timetotry

Reaction score
So my last two iui, my endometrial layer has been on the thinner side (7mm, 5mm). I take femara which I thought was supposed to cause less thinning than clomid.

What have you guys done to thicken it up?
What are my options? I'm waiting for my clinic to call me back so I can schedule an appt with my doctor

I suggest you talk with your doctor. During my last FET I was on estrogen tablets and my lining was just 7. My doc wanted at least 8. I was given a Estradiol Valerate shot and the lining increased to 9mm . 5mm is thin and it is difficult for the embryo to implant. Hope it helps !!

Thanks. I'm hoping that they have some ideas. I don't want to go into our last iui and have the same situation.
I'm also interested I asking about a natural iui cycle. I looked at my original ultrasound before we started fertility treatments and my lining was 11mm the day before ovulation.

I am dealing with the thin lining issues as well. Have been on Estadot patches and vaginal estrogen, in preparation for FET. I have been cancelled twice, although this second time was better (made it to 7.5) but then receded again. They are not sure what is going on with me, so frustrating isn't it? I've also been doing acupuncture,supplements, baby aspirin, eating well, exercising, trying to do all I can holistically.... I am going to ask him about the injectible next time Coolstar thanks for the tip and congrats to you. Timetotry, best of luck and let me know if anything works for you. :)

I take Red raspberry leaf in either the tea or capsules from my last clomid pill till ovulation and it helps build a good lining.

Chocolate and an O will help your lining. And red raspberry leaf tea as suggested.

Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"