• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Thin line a positive?

if you look at my post of the frer 10dpo..i think that i ovulated around the 17th and my lmp was 11-30-09. so go look at my frer from yesterday..it had a little bit of a line..but had to tweak it..and the only reason i tweaked it was because i thought i saw a line...so jenttc#2 do you have any pics? i havent had my beta checked. i had a 1 on dec 23rd. but that is neg..please get back to me i am interested!

oh and nothing today i dont think on my frer if you look at my post frer 10dpo why would i maybe have had a line yesterday and not today?

i dont have any pics. well i do, but on my cell phone from the 1st one i took, lol
but i would think if you got a positive yesterday and not today it could maybe be a evap line. or i have read that it could be the sensitivity of the tests because no 2 tests are the same, even out of the same box. i had a lot of evaps on the equate tests and got really confused. one day was a line, the next... none. but the line was not colored.

oooohhh, i saw your pic from yesterday! looks promising! i saw a line. i hope this is it for you :)

Does this matter? I took the test apart from yesterday and let it dry and it didn't look to have color to it..just a shadow. Does this matter.?

K Babies, take a picture of your test today. Take a few and post the best ones, I will edit them and see if I see anything! You had a line yesterday, no reason there shouldn't be one today!

A couple of mine lost their color or the color is so washed out it appears grayish or shadowy. I think they are still considered lines though because at one point they did have color (like yours). After X amount of time they are considered invalid due to them drying and changing. The original result is what you should be thinking about, not their appearance hours later.

mommy2baby2 you are so helpful! i just thought a + would stay positive. i will have to wait to get home from work to post a pic so it will be this evening. did mine really have color or is it because i tweaked it so much?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"