Thin Line Seen When Inverted - Updated 12/28 pg 2 + 4

I think these are BFP! My early tests (9-10 DPO) looked VERY similar!

CONGRATS!! I'd say you are pregnant! Your equate and FRER look exactly like mine did at 9dpo! I'm now 24 weeks along :) I'd say these are your bfp!

Thanks ladies! Gosh I hope so! And I hope this little one sticks!

WhosThatGirl - You said your off brand tests looked like mine? That gives me a ton of relief because I've never tested with that kind (that makes a plus sign, like on your Avatar). When I looked at it I felt all disappointed, esp after getting the thin line on the other test since this one was so hard to tell. Even without inverting it looks like something is there but it seems weak. Do you know if this brand has been known to give evaps?

Anyway, thanks for the good luck wishes everyone! Will post more when I take more tests! :)

good luck i bet this is your bfp!!!
Did you get a chance to look at my non-inverted pic?

Was your off brand one an equate from Walmart? If so I swear by them and have never had an evap with them. They picked up my pregnancy in April which ended as a chemical pregnancy and I only had a hcg of 13!! They are great, and sensitive in my opinion! These are my tests at 9dpo if it helps you any... they look A LOT like yours :)

9dpobfp%20001.jpg

9DPOLINES.jpg

Wow they do look very similar! My tests are from King Soopers (Kroger) and were the store brand there. They probably are Equate or made by the same company. I've always wanted to try a digital but they are expensive! But if it can pick up a pregnancy at 9dpo with other tests similar to mine, I'm sure it could pick up for me too! :)

Can you explain to me what a chemical pregnancy is? Is it a positive pregnancy result but still getting your period at the expected time? Thanks! :)

There will be no chemical pregnancy here, I will have no mention of it!:haha: They look fab hun, looks like your bfp is here!!! Well done!:hugs:

I see a :bfp:!! Can't wait to see some darker lines outta you! And the ones you have are already mighty lovely! Congrats! :yipee:

I definately see the lines on those pics hun - congratulations!! xx

Here is my test from this morning! These pictures are of the test still wet after about 2 minutes. The camera doesn't seem to be picking up the line THAT well but it's still visable without inverting or tweaking! :cloud9:

The best part about this morning's test is that the line is faint but visable, I don't need to squint to see it or hold it at different angles!

I think it's safe to say I'm pregnant! :happydance:I'm thrilled! First month of actually *trying*!

Someone please tell me these aren't evaps!!

https://img46.imageshack.us/img46/6057/1228dsm.jpg

Here's the inverted pic, just for good measure!
https://img46.imageshack.us/img46/3922/1228dsminvert.jpg
Original
https://img46.imageshack.us/img46/2471/1228bsm.jpg
Edited by removing exposure
https://img706.imageshack.us/img706/6410/1228bsmedit.jpg

Congrats! I can see a faint pink line on my phone and its always a lot harder to see on my phone than a computer screen!!! Keep us posted with the progression!!

Can you explain to me what a chemical pregnancy is? Is it a positive pregnancy result but still getting your period at the expected time? Thanks! :)

A chemical pregnancy is basically a very very early miscarriage, like before 6 weeks. Usually a woman will get a positive hpt, or will have a faint positive which continues to stay faint even days later on other tests. Or in my case I spent a few days with positive and negative tests, one time it would be positive the next negative, then positive. Usually it means the egg did not fully implant or had something wrong with it. I got pregnant again 4 cycles after my chemical last April. But don't worry yourself over it, congrats on your bfp and have a healthy 9 months!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->