Thin Positives?(Updates)What's the deal with these? Pic included. testing until pos

AmberDaisyDoo

Reaction score
Ok so I've done three days worth of okps.

The first one was confusing as a thin very dark line came up.
The second day the same happened again except the line was slightly wider.
Third day today and guess what? Yep! Same again but a wider line again.

Please someone who has maybe experienced this, tell me how to interpret these, Please. :hugs:

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=407471

Hi I'm new to using opk myself but I would be tempted to say the wider dark one was the ov date! But I would bd from the first and every other day while I wasn't sure anyway!

Are these the one step ovulation tests? I have had these types of lines also. Def negative. I get them during the day. When I test late at night, say after 11pm, I have a proper thick dark line.

Are these the one step ovulation tests? I have had these types of lines also. Def negative. I get them during the day. When I test late at night, say after 11pm, I have a proper thick dark line.

Yes they are one step. :)

I've just taken another as it's almost 11pm and so far its exactly the same. I'm going to take them as negs and carry on with bd-ing as normal. Just trying to figure out what's normal for me and confusing OPK's aren't helping haha.

It wouldn't be normal for them to be pos three days in a row either would it? So thats a bit of a give away, the saga continues...... :hugs:

(also opps to calling them okps in the first one)

Ooo! I've had a batch of OPKs that had thin lines like that and they drove me nuts! I switched to Wondfos and never looked back. To answer your question... yes it is possible to have multiple days of positive OPKs. I've had up to a week of positive OPKs (the test line was as dark or darker than the control) but my hormones were greatly out of whack at the time so it is probably not common. These look like negative BUT they're progressing in darkness so I would keep taking them, preferably at least 3x a day if you have the sticks since it looks like you are getting very close to O day.

Ooo! I've had a batch of OPKs that had thin lines like that and they drove me nuts! I switched to Wondfos and never looked back. To answer your question... yes it is possible to have multiple days of positive OPKs. I've had up to a week of positive OPKs (the test line was as dark or darker than the control) but my hormones were greatly out of whack at the time so it is probably not common. These look like negative BUT they're progressing in darkness so I would keep taking them, preferably at least 3x a day if you have the sticks since it looks like you are getting very close to O day.

Thanks that's great advice, I will do fmu smu and early evening u from tomorrow and keep you all updated x

Yes defnitely keep us updated. I have ordered clinical guard opks. They should be here by monday at the latest. Need to double check with another brand.

Thanks ladies, I will keep you updated because I cant find an answer about these online and I want to know what it means too, haha. I did one with first morning urine and it's paler but thicker now. I will do another in a couple of hours then post a pic of them both. xxx

Ok, here we go. so the last two at the bottom are fmu and smu from today. Today all of a sudden I have lots of ewcm and still feeling :kiss:

I wonder if those dark line which peaked yesterday were a positive. Cervix is high very soft very open and obviously very wet as I have bot watery and ewcm. I am temping but I think yesterdays temp could be wrong as it shot up and then dipped back down this morning.

Anyhoo enough blah blah and here's the pics. to me -none of these are positive and they are getting lighter.

Attachments

• cycle 4 few days.jpg
    cycle 4 few days.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 13
mine used to go almost pos light then almost pos then light again then all of a sudden really dark the ewcm is great i used to get a pos opk a few days after that keep testing hun mine also stayed really dark for at least 2 days x

Thank you, that's really helpful, lets hope I get shocked with a dark stayer soon then. I will keep updating xxx

Thank you all so much for advising me to test throughout the day to find my optimal surge time, I've discovered it's 7.30pm :) The last 4 tests are from today with the far right one being 7:30's

The last one is looking more normal now, obviously still negative for now. :coffee:

As for those thin ones, it may be a bit early to call them anything yet but I feel I am building to a surge and will be able to call them negative. xx

Attachments

• cycle 4 getting pos.jpg
    cycle 4 getting pos.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 7
ok bottom one is tonights

Attachments

• cycle 4 getting pos.jpg
    cycle 4 getting pos.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 7
Update.

Still no positive yet. last one down the bottom is FMU and its the darkest I've got so far from fmu. So I will test much later on tonight and see. I had pinching pains last night and cm has gone lotiony so I think my body is gearing up but not quite there yet, still no temp rise on chart so thats cool.

I'm carrying on with this to see if it ever turns positive or if those dark but thin line were a positive. Heres a -not so much- progression of the last few days I've tested several times a day so there are lots of them.

As I said previously I will test and upload now late tonight. Have a great day!

Attachments

• Noneyet.jpg
    Noneyet.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 10
Hey. Glad to see your lines are getting darker. My tests are doing the exact same thing. A very SLOOOOOOW progression. I have since found that if I go to the bathroom before bed, I get a much darker line in the morning. I think it's something to do with the urine not being so diluted. Though still sticking to after 10pm for true results.

My clinical guard opks have arrived, so I am testing with these now.

Hopefully we will see a positive soon!

Hey. Glad to see your lines are getting darker. My tests are doing the exact same thing. A very SLOOOOOOW progression. I have since found that if I go to the bathroom before bed, I get a much darker line in the morning. I think it's something to do with the urine not being so diluted. Though still sticking to after 10pm for true results.

My clinical guard opks have arrived, so I am testing with these now.

Hopefully we will see a positive soon!

Hey mumofwon :)

Nice to have someone to chat to. They are getting there, soooooooo slowly lol. I did go to the loo at 12pm when I took my last test last night. fmu gave a light line this morning. I don't know what's going on lol.

I did one at 2.30pm today and it's darker than this mornings which is progress. Just hope it doesn't go light again now. haha. I've put my sticks onto paper and written on them now as I was starting to lose track so here they are so far. :hugs:

I'm cycle day 12 today of a 28-29 day cycle and I have such bad pmt, sore bbs, backache to the right side and headache. I feel awful. Is that weird?

Attachments

• progression cycle 4.jpg
    progression cycle 4.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 10
Well hello! So finally on cycle day 14 after 8 days of wondering about those positive in colour thin lines I got a real POSITIVE. Hurrah :sex:
:sex:
:sex:
:dust:
:yellow: how are you getting on mumofwon? xx

Attachments

• cycle 4 pos opk cd14.jpg
    cycle 4 pos opk cd14.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 15

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online