• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Thin test line dollar tree?! Updated second page

Barely a visible second line on frer...can't tell if it's just a shadow. It's easier to see in person. Not letting myself get excited...yet. ;)

test3.jpg

I got a BFN on a FRER today, hope yours turns out to be a BFP!

I have a hard time looking at it relatively to how it would've been in the case. Also, taking a FRER out of the case can cause evaps. Keep the next one in. FX the line gets darker :)

I have a hard time looking at it relatively to how it would've been in the case. Also, taking a FRER out of the case can cause evaps. Keep the next one in. FX the line gets darker :)

Ahhh good to know, thank you!!

Agreed with Mrs MB. I can't tell much from the last pic and taking them out is a no no! I always got evaps when I took out the frer's from the case and wasn't actually pregnant those times. Take another but keep it in :)

Agreed with Mrs MB. I can't tell much from the last pic and taking them out is a no no! I always got evaps when I took out the frer's from the case and wasn't actually pregnant those times. Take another but keep it in :)

Ok I will keep it in next time! I'm going to wait a couple of days before I use the other frer. I have another dollar tree too, but I'm disillusioned with those!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"