Things that disgust OH about me being pregnant

Mocha_Baby XD

Freya & Aurora's Mummy =D
Reaction score
Sorry if tmi!!

I can't help but fart:blush: it's so embarrassing lol i did it this morning in bed and OH was like OMG did you just fart???

My funny cravings including nutella and pepper crackers:haha: OH looks at me in disgust:haha:

Anyone else like to add?:coffee:

My hairy belly. OH hates it! And deffo the farting, but we're the sort of couple that joke about farting bu i'm worse now!

He also thinks its minging when I dribble in bed when I cough! Lol.

Hahahahaha I'm terrible for fartin but I'm a secret farter.... I can't do it infront of anyone, its awful I'm never a farter :p xx

Constant trumping! Lol. Its not something we're embarrassed about but its happening all the time :rofl:

Having a good old bit of sexytime and having to stop half way through because you need to pee ;-p

Farting. I decided not long into our relationship that i could either hold it in until later, and get stomach ache (or trump on the way out of the door hence making leaving the room pointless!) or i could be brave and just let it out. So i did. And that means i can now too. He just stuffs his nose in his t-shirt collar and pulls a funny face. He's seen the pain i get in from holding it in and he loves me so would rather i didn't put myself through that!

Plus we just have a giggle about the massive amounts I'm doing, it's unreal.

I have to say the farting surprised me! Oh thinks its funny and a bit disgusting. X x

definately farting! My hubby used to leave the room to drop one when we first started goig out lol, once youv broken the silence its not really embarassing anymore as long as its not something we do all the time. Being pregnant does create some awful stinky ones tho.... eugh :-(

I am a little more windy but I don't do it infront of my DH.
I wax my hairy snail trail - lol!
I hate it when we are just getting in the mood and I have to stop because ... the baby is moving and it's so off putting for me.

x

Oh the farting is awful! But I've never been one not to do it infront of DH so now it's just a case of insensifying it lol. He hates my mood swings which I still get now, I must admit they get on my nerves too but I can't help it! Lol.

My son hates my hairy belly! :rofl: he went to blow a raspberry on baby noodles and looked back in disgust and said 'mummy, you've got a hairy belly, eeeeew!' ;p; xxx

he hates my moaning about needing to fart and not being able to. The time he was in the bath and i had to go in to the bathroom to be sick down the loo was pretty funny... the look on his face lmao, it did make that bout of morning sickness more entertaining.

with last pregnancy it was braxton hicks during sex lol 'mmm oh oh oh.... arrrgghhhh ouch ouch ouch'

iv started farting in front of my OH! i will be really honest on here and say.............iv always liked the smell of my own!!

In the past I've tried to be ladylike and contain the farts but now I just let them out. I honestly can't bear to keep them in, along with the already sore ligaments and everything else! He pulls a disgusted face but since practically the day we met he's been pumping in front of me so I refuse to pander to him. I just tell him I'm trumping for two and ask what his excuse is... :)

Trumping,I actually woke him up the other night by doing a loud one and he asked if my mobile had just vibrated lol I haven't stopped laughing since xx

think the only 3 things that upset my DH is the lack of sex - i'm really really NOT in the mood, he smells funny (hes a smoker of roll ups euww) and the crying lol - i cry about everything! If i cant find something, the kids not listening or even if they do listen etc etc. Also theres the lack of sleep if lil miss is kicking and i cant nod off i talk to DH about all sorts, if he wakes me up by turning over or snoring i kick him lol.

So we r both tired. Hes frustrated and i'm a crier! Pregnancy is soooo much fun lmao.

Where do I start? haha. The wind? The constipation? The spilling food all down myself?
general clumsiness? needing to stop sexy time to go for a wee? Pathetic emotional outbursts of sobbing? haha.
I'm one sexy mofo right now ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->