things that put you off.......lol

babytibby

Reaction score
after my first 2 pregnancies and being advised NOT to breastfeed with this one I am umming and aarghing whether to give it a go.........until today. At the zoo when baby monkey was quite happily SWINGING off mummies nipps until they were basically dragging a foot long and my nipps turned themselves inside out and went into hiding!!!!!

thanks monkeys lmao :happydance:

HAHA! Too funny.

I think seeing Moms yelling at their kids in public puts me off.. I wouldn't say puts me off, because it's too late for not having a baby now (lol!) but I'm like Ohhh mannn what am I getting myself into =/?

Hot tEa, I was advised not too cos my first pregnancy was twins and then the 2nd was 11lb 51/2 oz and they said she would drain me just trying to keep her fed but as it happened she barely had any milk for the first 2 weeks or so, like shed already had her fill

babytimee I know what you mean, We went to kiddiecare in Peterbrough last Monday and were sat n the cafe which was full of crying toddlers and babies and I was like...omg!! really...I'm doing this again for the 3rd time????? lol wouldn't change it for the world though but must admit my nipps are still sensitive from seeing monkey haha

My Mom invited me to go to the zoo today.. kinda glad I opted out :D

oh and daughter thought it was hilarious as i stood there holding my boobs and cringing lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->