Things to do

hulahoop09

Mum to lg and pg #2
Reaction score
Okay so this month we are on our 2nd month TTC and it will be my first 'proper' month after stopping the pill and after first period. We are going to DTD every other day and I may use opk's around time I may be o'ving just to double check! What I want to know is the food and drink that will help with TTC and/or helping produce sperm friendly CM. I dont want to use pre seed etc just yet.

I believe something that helps is grapefruit juice.....all other suggestions welcome NOW!! :D

x

lemon juice as well i put a lil lemon juice in my grapefruit juice makes it taste a tad bit better!

i just read sex in mornings better and only tilt your hips as too much can make spermiesx go wrong way!

and every other day is same as us, im even making him do morning and night and trying doggy/missionary just incase so should have all covered, also im more relaxed not checking cervix o dwelling on symptom not having a 2ww just going to bd all through month til i get told having sticky bean

thats interesting about hip tilting. I dont tilt too much anyway, prob jst a slight lift. Lmao. Whats the betting we still end up symptom spotting?! :D Mr behind is more comfortable for me most of the time anyway. Hehe.

Id be interested in this too, what we should and shouldnt be eating and drinking to help us conceive!

lol i know, but body is deffo playing tricks as i have symptoms being preg now but obviously not as not even ovulated so going to try.

to be honest with eating etc i read its for women who struggle get cm

Oh so is it better to prob not try if you have already got okay CM? Tbh I did get the a big amount of the clear stuff last month but not sure if its the friendly type :D

x

nothing does any harm thats for sure, but if you have regular cycles and things and plenty cm i wouldnt want to mess with bodies.

i might try opks and tempting next month if nothing happens this month.

I was going to try and not use my opk's this month and just DTD every other day but knowing me I will prob have a few checks with opk's to see how I am getting along :D

How are you feeling today chic?

x

okay apart from dentist at 2 for a crown :( ... they did drilling n moling 2 weeks ago just hope dont need needles again :(...

with ttc erm not sure how i feel im just praying its my month, the thought of it all makes heart beat sooooo fast pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee

im just bding every other day and changing a few things ... doing morning sessions and changing from missionary to doggy hoping things will happen as we never really had sex in morning due to work lol

Aww GL at the dentist! I wish I had time on a morning as that is when I prefer but in the week it is just a nightmare! Also I would be worried of all the swimmers coming out furing the day!! :D I would like to give morning a try and see if that does help though.

x

See I think I would struggle to use these as I cant even use tampons and I also have had probs with smears and had to have cells removed and I dont fancy messing around up there incase I make my cervix bleed and that!

x

i dont, to be honest (i seen this on a fertility film)
when women get impreginated using sperm at a clinic then have to lie there 10 minutes and thats it... so to be honest have sex have cuddle for 10 mins then go and wipe.... if its meant to be they would go swimming

Is that what they do? I never thought about how that would work actually. Lol.

LOL.. i've half joked about using a turkey baster to make sure sperm get straight into cervix... i was joking but then had a silly thought thinking well if it makes a baby quicker.... but then i snapped back out of it thinking thats going a little far lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->