Things to help conception

fizzypop

Reaction score
I'm on cycle 4 ttc#2. I have upped the game this month and started things to increase ewcm and stuff:

To increase ewcm -
grapefruit juice, green tea and epo.

To decrease my ever increasing follicular phase -
cut out soya milk (this worked last cycle)

Just generally -
I'm taking multivits designed for ttc including zinc to increase fertility.
I'm trying to lose weight
I'm going to tilt my bum after BD to help those spermies find their way!
I'm praying for it

Does anyone else have any tips/lotions/potions that have helped them? I hear good things about preseed?

I'm thinking if I can add something extra each month to help then at least I can feel as though I'm doing something and therefore help with the stress of it all!

Wouldn't it be nice if we could just all send each other real baby dust!

Hi,
Im on cycle 5 TTC#2.
My cycles are quite long so last cycle i started AC and Vit B Complex.My LP was on the short side,but last cycle it was 14 days thanks to the meds.My OV was day 26,hoping it might be a bit sooner this month.
I drank a lot of grapefruit juice when i was TTC#1 and it really helped with EWCM
Best of luck
:dust:

I like Preseed! Haven't had my BFP yet but we've only begun using it since my January cycle. I'm on vitamins and EPO too. For some reason I'm not getting the same runny CM I did around this time last month though. Oh well. Still gots mah Preseed.

Good luck ladies!

We use pre-seed. I also took musinex last cycle to increase EWCM...I give it an A-. I added softcups this cycle...loved them and will keep using them. If AF shows up this time, I'm going to add 1 baby aspirin a day.

I also take prenatals and have DH on FertilAid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->