Things we can not say out loud!

Flutterbyex

Reaction score
Ok so we all need a place to have a moan and a rant and sometimes a scream!! So I thought I would create a thread that everyone can come and share something that's bugging them or if your having a really crappy day just come and let it all out! Xx

Ok so....
I HATE people on Facebook who constantly update their status every 5 friggin minutes about how much food their baby's eaten or when their baby has just done a poo!

I also hate how suddenly everyone's profile picture is a scan picture and how there's constantly 3 million pregnancy announcement statuses every time I log on!

Ok so I guess I'm just jealous but it feels like everyone is pregnant but me!

Ok so....
I HATE people on Facebook who constantly update their status every 5 friggin minutes about how much food their baby's eaten or when their baby has just done a poo!

I also hate how suddenly everyone's profile picture is a scan picture and how there's constantly 3 million pregnancy announcement statuses every time I log on!

I am totally with you on the facebook baby updates with trivia and I do not think its cos we are jealous :haha: I want someone to shoot me if I ever become that! :wacko:

Ok so....

Wow I am so pleased I'm not the only one....now my profile pic would be my scan I have to admit, but seen as I am longing for a baby I get ever so jelous seeing all the baby news, everyone seems to be pg and arghhhhhhhhh it's really getting me down!!
Xxx

I know!
I like to think that I'd have some consideration for other people!!
It's not just baby related posts that bug me tho its people who put random stuff like 'fish and chips for tea' hmmm how interesting.... NOT!

I swear I am actually a nice person! :) hehe

I'd have my scan pic too but right now its the last thing I wanna see! It just seems that since we have been ttc half of my female Facebook friends now have scan pics! I wanna join them and for someone else to rant about me!

I know!
I like to think that I'd have some consideration for other people!!
It's not just baby related posts that bug me tho its people who put random stuff like 'fish and chips for tea' hmmm how interesting.... NOT!

I swear I am actually a nice person! :) hehe

:haha: I do think people think they have to post something even if it is what they are having for dinner *yawn*. Though it is true with the baby thing, everywhere you look when you are trying you see pregnant woman and cute babies. What I want to know though is how on earth do people get pregnant by accident or get pregnant to keep a partner? :haha: To think times I thought I maybe pregnant by accident, this now seems such a stupid thought given the amount of effort I am putting in and nothing is happening.

Yeah that annoys me too! People who just seem to get pregnant just by looking at a man!
Fair enough we have only been trying 3 months but to me it seems a life time and most of these women don't even have to 'try' they just become pregnant as if by magic!

Yeah this is only cycle 4 for us lol. I know someone that got pregnant first time she had sex. Yes it does seem like forever when you are trying.

Gosh I think if I had got pregnant the first time I ever had sex it woul of put me off for life!

I know! Sadly that baby was sent to be an angel :(

Something that really annoys me is that some mothers think they feel more emotions than woman without kids and I have had someone say that I wouldn't be effected by something because I am not a mother :( Yes but I am a woman, I am human and I have a heart!

I have something I ned to scream about. How many times do I need to be told by the same family member that one of my other family members is pregnant (for the second time) and is having a boy (which I want) and is naming him with the name I wanted. Grrrr "yes, you did tell me already that she is pregnant"

It drives me crazy when I see those who are already pregnant or trying to get pregnant, who to me shouldnt be having kids. Or that I dont personally feel like that can support a child in the right ways. Sure everyone has there own views but UGH drives me crazy! Guess I was just raised that certain things should be done before having a baby. No rudeness intended :)

Im sick of people announcing they are pregnant and then bloody moaning about it! does my (swear word) head in!

I am loving all these rants ladies! I can relate to all of them!

I hate it when people tell you to think very carefully about having a baby because your life will change so much!!
Well I WANT the changes bring them on! X

My response may be a bit touchy, but I have one girl on my facebook that's expecting baby number 5. CPS has taken babies 1-4. I can't help but wanting to scream....why is it fair that she gets 5 when she won't take care of them and I'm fighting to have one....

My response may be a bit touchy, but I have one girl on my facebook that's expecting baby number 5. CPS has taken babies 1-4. I can't help but wanting to scream....why is it fair that she gets 5 when she won't take care of them and I'm fighting to have one....

I agree with you but lets think of the positive side. Maybe someone is looking to adopt and the child will end up going to a loving family who can't have a child on their own. :happydance:

But I know that doesn't help the rest of us when we see things like that. :nope:

Gosh that's just crazy!! It's so cruel on those poor children too!
It really doesn't seen fair!

I know an idiot woman who is pregnant and wouldnt have the downs/chromosome testing because "i will love it no matter what".
Big fool! Its not about u, its about the baby.

Xxx

I think I would have the test but no matter the result I will love my baby no matter what!
I have an uncle with downs and he is 46 now and his quality of life is brill so I thinks it's wrong for women to maybe abort a baby because of downs but that's my opinion :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->