Things you hate that you didn't hate before.

BunNtheOven

Mom Expecting # 2!
Reaction score
I'm sure everyone has realized that they really HATE things they use to eat they didn't hate or even loved before.

i use to love steak, eggs, mountain dew, and diet soda.

I don't want either of them NEAR me now.

How about you all?

I used to eat chicken almost every day. Now I can't stand it.

spagetti actually got me sick once! i was right in the middle of talking and i just stopped and RANNN out of the room to the bathroom as fast as i could. and i havet had it since because i really like spagetti and dont wanna hate it.

Red meat! Used to love it. can't be around it now.

Eggs, ground beef, pizza and any junk food...now my meals have to be home cooked and none of the above is welcomed!

my obsession actually has been pizza. haha. im trying hard not to have it everyday! I started making my own with low fat cheese and stuff to help. and milk has also been my obession i've been drinking LOTS AND LOTS of milk!

Sex. Loved it now it's painful or I just don't feel like it.

I hated chicken all first tri! Used to live off it. Also hated apples and eggs now I can eat all 3 again. Gum tastes different now...

I used to drink ginger ale daily, now the taste of it makes me wanna gag! If its not juice or milk, then yuck (sooo unlike me!) :wacko:

Chinese food. I used to LOVE IT and have it once a week.. Now ive had it twice in 23 weeks and puked both times.. It tasted awful

Cigarette smoke. I used to be a heavy smoker now I think it smells disgusting, especially on ppl's breath. This is how I used to smell?! Eww. Saying that, I do still have the occasional tiny lil moment of craving but it's more an automatic response to certain triggers like coffee and impatience. I also cannot stand the smell of raw beef. Eww, blood! And I don't know if this fits here but I really dislike how my nipples have grown. I find they look like teats :(

I can't eat chicken at all, just the texture of it makes me gag. It seems its more textures that get me, more then taste. Like I had chile rellano tonight and got a chewy piece and almost gagged lol.

Cigarette smoke. I used to be a heavy smoker now I think it smells disgusting, especially on ppl's breath. This is how I used to smell?! Eww. Saying that, I do still have the occasional tiny lil moment of craving but it's more an automatic response to certain triggers like coffee and impatience. I also cannot stand the smell of raw beef. Eww, blood! And I don't know if this fits here but I really dislike how my nipples have grown. I find they look like teats :(

OMG yes!! This is another thing I cannot stand!

Indian food. And I am Indian. Kinda tricky at family dinners. I hold my nose, stick to plain rice and salad and politely leave the table a few times each meal to go off and gag.

(all strong flavored food revolts me at the mo, but it's the aversion to Indian food that is most inconvenient as I can't avoid it).

Also, I can't have any kind of grilled or roast poultry within smelling distance. Weird, because I used to have it for dinner most nights prior to being pregnant.

Golden syrup porridge, and ribena, cos I was v sick after having them, which is awful cos I absolutely loved ribena! And for some reason gone right off chicken.

i used to love pepsi max/coke and tea can't drink any of them now?....oh and basil?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->