Things you hate that you didn't hate before.

Lots of things... Spaghetti bolognese used to be one of my most favourite things in the world... Really dont like it now...

Chicken, curry, pickled onions... All of which I liked pre-pregnancy but hate now.

However, I have noticed that I really like tea! I never used to drink tea, didn't really like the taste. Now I love it! I think I might have to go and buy some decaf tea bags because otherwise my poor little boy is going to be on a constant caffiene high with the amount I've been craving lol.

XxX

I don't 'hate' anything but I have to 'WANT' it to be able to eat it. Pizza lies too heavy on my tummy but I'm a sucker for fruit n ice cream right now...nom nom!

:flower:

Pepper! Can't stand it. Surprised about the tomatoes and tomato sauce things - I am loving tomatoes.

Sex, pasta, rice, coffee. Actually it's probes easier to list what I DO still like!

lol things i liked and now dont..............people ! everyone irritates me, but seriously yes tastes change had beef the other night and it was like eating liver , really strong and pungent loving fish those and crisps not together but am having preference for savoury and im having a boy maybe theres truth in the old saying!:thumbup:

Greasy junk food, any fish, chips, jacket potatos, oranges, the smell of curry, ickyness!

Eggs and ground beef (more the smell of them cooking rather than the taste) and chicken soup. It sounds like I am the only one who cannot get enough curry at the mo! I could eat chicken dhansak for all three meals.

haha i use to eat fast food alll the time.. now its like 'burger king? ew." haha But its not like i have had it to say it tastes nasty now but i mean my mind is saying NO. haha its so weird.

Tea, I used to drink at least 3 cups a day, now the smell of it makes me ill.

I Cant stand mcdonalds, cant even cope with the smell of it! Yuck!!!!!!!

this is strange, its my fav chipper, i can eat out of any other chip shop but the one i used to love before i got pregnant makes me sick now, even their pizzas, all i have to do is smell it and i feel ill, any other chipper and im happy to stuff my face!

garlic too, oh yeah and sex :(

I dont really hate anything I used to love but I do find that peanut butter smells rotten to me, when I am making sandwiches for the kids I turn my head when I open the jar... yuck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->