Think I blew this, Oh well.

littlemisscie

Carrying #3❤
Reaction score
Got my first positive OPK 2 days ago, DTD that night and haven't done it since then. My OPK tonight was still there but definitely lighter than the control.

Think we're out till next cycle.:dohh::shrug::cry:

Don't worry. :spermy: can last up to five days.

And I have heard that :sex: two days before ovulation is the best time.

Good luck! :dust:

Got my first positive OPK 2 days ago, DTD that night and haven't done it since then. My OPK tonight was still there but definitely lighter than the control.

Think we're out till next cycle.:dohh::shrug::cry:

i got a positive OPK at 5 am on the 4th of this month and was still positive when it hit 5 pm. it was completely negative friday morning. we dtd that positive night ... so id say about 13 or 15 hours after i found my opk was first positive. i ended up with a bfp at 8dpo so you're probably right on the dot just like i was. if you're still getting positive opk, it doesn't hurt to BD while it is still.

I hope so! This is my first month back and I shouldn't be expecting to get pregnant considering it took 11 months with my first. But we'll see! :)

I'm only 1dpo and I had a super high fever and upset tummy. This happened when I was 1dpo with ds. Maybe it's a sign!:)

You never know, it only took once when we conceived Poppy last year. Now we are trying again and we have done it once each month, I think I am slightly nervous about falling again, so are trying but not all out! but it only took once last time.

Thanks ladies! I got my BFP with DS1 at 6dpo but I knew that's rare. I'll try and hold out but can't make promises ha.

Thanks ladies! I got my BFP with DS1 at 6dpo but I knew that's rare. I'll try and hold out but can't make promises ha.

I was similar with both Belle and Poppy, BFP a week before AF was due. I don't really know DPO but anyhows, both came up pretty early! Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->