Think I can finally relax now

Suggerhoney

♡Praying for a miracle rainbow baby at 43♡
Reaction score
Hello lovelies
Think I can start relaxing a bit now. Was so worried about having another CP I've been testing daily. But seeing the progression now is so reassuring.
I know I got dark lines on the frer from 11DPO but these tests are not as sensitive as FRER so wanted to see if these wud get darker. And I can't believe it I've almost got a dye stealer.
Hate all the worrying because you've had chemicals and misscarage before. But I think I can actually start to to really relax a bit now. 20190209_205714.jpg

The second from the bottom is from about 12pm 1 pm and hadn't drank much and then the bottom one I've just done after coming back from a meal at the pub with family and I can't get over how dark it is esp after drinking. Just like wowsers:laugh2:

Thank you ladies.
I'm not feeling very hopeful now because all my symptoms have vanished. I had mega sore boobs and been feeling very very queezy all day for the past week . But today it's all vanished even my boobs don't feel no where near as tender.
I've done another test and it's still coming up very fast but the line was a bit fainter. Still dark but a tiny bit fainter than last night's.
Really not feeling very hopeful now and I can't have a scan because it's still to early.

I'm so so worried. No bleeding at all. a little crampy but nothing bad.
Is this normol in v v early preganacy?
Has anyone had this and gone on to have a healthy pregnancy and baby.

I cramped all the way through this pregnancy, even now at 29 weeks. Take a deep breath...I have everything crossed for you! I also lost my symptoms at one point during early pregnancy, I hope it helps to know it’s not unheard of xxx

Oh yes! Awhile back I posted about all the crazy different lines I had just in one day!!! Then the following day to day they changed so much! Some were dark and light and then faded ...ugh.... just all over the place. Also had cramping and spotting and symptoms dissapearing and basically everything scary :haha: going on 24 weeks now though

Early on it’s impossible to track just by urine tests as there are so many variables! Try to relax! I say all is going fine for you!!! A line is a line and if you’re not bleeding I wouldn’t even worry! Congratulations!

I cramped all the way through this pregnancy, even now at 29 weeks. Take a deep breath...I have everything crossed for you! I also lost my symptoms at one point during early pregnancy, I hope it helps to know it’s not unheard of xxx

Thank you hon. The cramps I'm getting are not really cramps as in period cramps it feels more like pulling pains. Very mild pulling pains. I had this last night an the night b4 as well.
Thank you so so much for the reassurance.
Hopefully all symptoms will come back.
I'm 39 years old so that's a worry as well.

Oh yes! Awhile back I posted about all the crazy different lines I had just in one day!!! Then the following day to day they changed so much! Some were dark and light and then faded ...ugh.... just all over the place. Also had cramping and spotting and symptoms dissapearing and basically everything scary :haha: going on 24 weeks now though

Early on it’s impossible to track just by urine tests as there are so many variables! Try to relax! I say all is going fine for you!!! A line is a line and if you’re not bleeding I wouldn’t even worry! Congratulations!

Oh my goodness you must of been so so scared you poor thing. Thank God everything is ok.
I don't really have what id call cramping as in like AF cramping.
It feels like mild pulling pains like stretching deep inside if that makes sence.
No spotting or bleeding.
Getting some pain in my breast again as I'm typing so praying that's a sign all is well.

Really appreciate you all writing back with words of wisdom. Makes me feel alot better.
Hopefully everything will be ok
Thank you lovely ladies

Congratulations on ure pregnancies :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"