Think I can now post in here :)

KimmyLou

Reaction score
Hi all,
Got my bfp on CB digi on Sunday morning. I'm officially due af tomorrow..feeling loads of cramping in my tummy and hoping that the cramping is little bean snuggling in. Is/has anyone else had loads of cramping? Xx

Congratulations! I get cramps quite a bit. It's normal :)

Hi all,
Got my bfp on CB digi on Sunday morning. I'm officially due af tomorrow..feeling loads of cramping in my tummy and hoping that the cramping is little bean snuggling in. Is/has anyone else had loads of cramping? Xx

congrats! i've had lots of cramp, and also spotting but all is going well so far. Even now at 10 weeks, i get on/off cramps, some days its pretty bad, other days mild x

Ahh congratulations:D I get alot of cramping. Especially at first it was like really strong period pains. It's totally normal don't worry!

Thank you for your reassurance. Bizarrely, I don't remember the cramping with my other children. Xx

Welcome kimmylou and congrats! I had a bit of cramping near day that af was due. Still get a bit every now and then. I remember it from my last pregnancy as well. Think it's quite normal x

Congratulations! I am 5 weeks and cramping loads in the evenings which weirds me out because I didn't have/notice with my first. xxx

Congratulations! I am 5 weeks and cramping loads in the evenings which weirds me out because I didn't have/notice with my first. xxx
Same thing for me! Had slight cramps for the first few days with my DD but then nothing. This time it's tons of cramping. I think it's more of a gassy cramp for me, but still very annoying. Welcome to the board!

Thank you, I now feel much better about the cramps.
Congratulations to you all as well.
I totally love this site, it's great to be able to turn to you for support xxx

Thank you for your reassurance. Bizarrely, I don't remember the cramping with my other children. Xx

Me too! My cramping wasn't this bad with others. I was wondering if it was similar to the fact Afterpains can be worse with each subsequent baby, that pregnancy cramps get worse with each baby too? Being punished by other nature for having more! :haha:

Me too! My cramping wasn't this bad with others. I was wondering if it was similar to the fact Afterpains can be worse with each subsequent baby, that pregnancy cramps get worse with each baby too? Being punished by other nature for having more! :haha:

I hadnt thought of it like that ��. My after pains definitely got worse each time too x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->