Think I could be pregnant need advise

MrsSheets

Reaction score
I have been off BC for almost three months. I had a period after 45 days from the last day I was on BC now its been 46 days since the start of my last period. I have had sex without protection a number of times but am not tracking my ovulation. Now my boobs are sore but when I took a home pregnancy test is came back negative. My sister didn't test positive on a home pregnancy test until she was further along. Should I go to the doctors and get a test done?

You could definitely be pregnant and if you have sex regularly you could be getting pregnant any day too!

Since your cycles are adjusting you can't really know when you ovulate but it most likely won't be regular cycles right away so it being day 46 doesn't mean much in my opinion. Your symptoms could mean ovulation, pregnancy, period arriving or other...

I have no idea if getting late positives with urine tests can be generic but these things often are so it might be negative for that reason... Not knowing and wondering if is hard and drives us crazy but personally I'd wait before going to a doctor about it. Chances are in a week or two you'll either get your period or you'll get a positive!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->