Think I Had A Kick!

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Or should I say she kicked my OH :rofl:

Not sure though we were using doppler and I felt something weird ... it was like a push a big bubble that went up and down in my belly exactly wher ethe doppler was it kinda of gave me an over hill in car feel but not quite ... if that makes sense :wacko: It didn't hurt ... Infact when it happened I growled at my OH "was that you" coz it made me jump!

What you think?

Before that I was on PC legs on chair tucked towards bum type thing and I swore I could feel stuff but small ish type pains but not hurtful ... again hope you understand what I mean or I'm just barmy!
:muaha:

Aww how cool !! yea i think you def felt baby !

I remember my first proper big kick, i was lying in bed on my side then all of a sudden i had a massive kick and the "car over a hill" feeling as it poked right out of my side !!!

excellent wobbles :happydance:

wayhay great stuff

Emily and Jack always used to boot Ant in the back if i cuddled up!!

That's it! Standby for more kicking to come. It's the best feeling! :happydance:

Oh wow look slike it then its had me baffled though was it wasn't it - nothing quite so obvious since.

:hugs: Way to Go Caitlin. Kick Your Mommy!:headspin:

Sounds like a def kick to me! :happydance:Its so exiting!
x

Definitely sounds like a kick, wait until the last few weeks.. theres no mistaking them then lol :)

Congrats on your first kick, it's very exciting.

seeee ;) was i not reassuring enuff for you :rofl:

:D

awww congrats wobbles!!! i cant wait until i get to that point!!! hope you feel many more soon!

https://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n86/no1tam/BOUNCI1b.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->