Think I have miscarried-UPDATE in intro

I just keep seeing the screen with my tiny baby. Feeling like you are carrying a deceased child is awful. No words. Husband thinks we should be hopeful until next week.

I wouldn't give up just yet honey xx As far as the hcg, it's begins to slow around 5 1/2 weeks, so it doesn't need to double exactly, the fact it's still rising is great.
Heartbeats are tricky. It's actually quite rare to see them before 6+5. Do you know when you ovulated or just the day you had sex, that ended in conception? You could have even implanted a few days later than the norm, which would put your dates out xxx
I wish you the best of luck beautiful and I pray this all works out xxx I'll be thinking of you <3

So sorry, I hope you get good news next week xxxxxxxx :hugs:

i am so sorry you are going through this tough time, fingers crossed for good news next week x

I'm so sorry. Hopefully next week comes sooner than later. Stay positive and take care of yourself. There is nothing you can do until next week so don't stress your body out. I know, it's easier said than done. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->