Think I just heard the heart beat!

Joyzerelly

Mama to two darlings
Reaction score
I'm 9 weeks tomorrow and I think I just heard my baby's heartbeat with my angelsounds doppler. I counted 180 beats a minute. Does this sound about right for this stage?

All input appreciated, thanks. :flower:

Sounds about right to me :thumbup: Did it sound like halloping horses? x x x

Hard to say, even the manufacturer says 12 weeks at the earliest?

That's just them being wary. They don't like to make promises before then, I've heard plenty of people who have heard it earlier. It definitely wasn't mine, as I could hear my own much slower pulse when I moved the machine over to the left.

That's just them being wary. They don't like to make promises before then, I've heard plenty of people who have heard it earlier. It definitely wasn't mine, as I could hear my own much slower pulse when I moved the machine over to the left.

Well the range is up to 195BPM so 180 should be within the range!

wao cool! i should hear my LO heartbeat at midwife soon 2 . did u use a doppler ? x

Sounds about right to me! That's what our babies heartrate was around that time. Isn't that the best sound ever??? I just love it! :)

I'm 9+3 today and found the heartbeat for the first time, I counted roughly 180 beats per minute too. I was so over the moon to find it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->