Think I may have conceived on period!!!

It sounds like you're ovulating to me, too. If I had ewcm as a teen, I would have never known.. I just always assumed that it was my (now) husband's leftovers. I've only ever had true EWCM once in the past 3ish years. Just once. I usually have a slippery type mucus around ovulation that I probably wouldn't even notice if we weren't TTC.

See I thought the same thing but my ovulation CM is very creamy like, but of course the one and only time I have ewcm, the army has my husband lol just my rotten luck :[

Everything I had read about pregnancy on period points to this:
Sperm can live for up to 5 days Normally sperm can survive inside a woman’s body for around two to three days. However, under the best conditions, sperm can sometimes survive for as long as five days. So if a woman had unprotected sex during her period and then ovulated four or five days after she had sex, she could get pregnant.

Basically you can get pregnant on your period if you ovulated straight after.

Have you tested again???? Or done an ovulation test?

Do you check your cm internally? If I don't check at my cervix my cm seems creamy (sorry tmi) when I wipe. But there have been a few time I have had loads come out by itself.

No I haven't tested again, im not due til the 24th and hope I will be able to see DH then, if AF doesn't show up im going to retest then!! So but not very optimistic this month :/ got one more month of trying of though so trying to stay positive!!

I do check my cervix, but with my nails being so long ( I get them done and I need to get them redone lol ) its hard to tell, I've had EWCM only at night 1-2 times at night on the toilet paper, but when I check my cervix my CM is white and really thick like lotion, so idk anymore lol, the waiting game it is again!!!

Ovulation CM shouldn't be creamy, it should definitly be egg white/watery. A pregnancy symptom could be creamy CM.
Ovary pain and EWCM is a sure sign of ovulation, but you should also temp and POAS to make sure.
Sometimes the pain is stronger and sometimes you don't have it at all. Same with EWCM.

so if im still having ewcm when I wipe but creamy on the inside that's not normal? Im waiting to poas until may 24 b/c that's when AF is due

Could you maybe have a yeast infection? That could cause creaminess. Both "in" and "out" should be the same.

I will say I get patches of eggwhite with the most being in the afternoon, and throughout the day I will have some creamy/watery. Also cm seems to turn pretty quickly into creamy once i've o'd, and sometimes that leaves me with a mixture of ew and creamy!

No infection!!!! Im just gonna move on this month, AF is sure to arrive in 11 days!!! I'lll just try again next cycle! Thanks for all the great insight ladies and GL to you all!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->