• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Think I saw a ghost

catnip7500

Reaction score
This is not something I've ever claimed before but there are many many reports of places on Guam being haunted, including the military installations. Guam has a bloody past as the native people were conquered by Spain and forced to accept catholisism and later, during WWII the island was captured by the Japanese and there were massacres, forced marches, etc until the US liberated the island.
This occured the beginning of January. I was sleeping, it was the wee hours of the morning though I don't know the exact time. I woke up to "mommy...mommy". I assumed it was my four year who sometimes crawls in bed with me. I said something to the effect of, "what do you need baby". No response. So I crack open my eyes and see what I thought was my son standing an arm's length from the bed- but he was completely white. At the time I just though it was the light coming in the window right by the bed. I closed my eyes again and I think I maybe said something else still thinking it was my son. No response again, so I reach out my hand expecting to reach him and nothing. So I open my eyes thinking he laid down on the floor and I reach out again and kind of wave my hand around then half sit up and look over the bed. Nothing. I laid there a moment thinking omg I'm hallucinating. Then I got up and went to check on my son who was sound asleep in his bed.
I haven't see anything since. Did I see a ghost??
Cat

i bet you did must of been the soul of a lil boy looking for his mommy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"