Think i'll be saying goodbye again

MrsSyd

Reaction score
I started brown spotting on Monday, and had a crampy belly, and yesterday morning had a couple of clots come out when i was showering. It carried on yesterday and turned to a dark plum colour. I went to the docs and she referred me to the hospital that afternoon.
They examined me, my cervix was slightly open and they took some blood. I've got to go back on Friday for the results and a scan.
I'm convinced this is another mc, I'm gutted as I was so sure this time we'd be ok and that my first mc was just really bad luck. Now I feel like my body's failing me for some reason and I dont know why.

So sorry this is happening to you, hope your appointment Friday has positive news. Thinking of you & your bean x

Don't give up all hope just yet, there seems to be a lot of women on here who have bled during their pregnancy who went on to have healthy babys, I so hope this is the case. Big hugs :hugs:

:hugs: good luck for friday. I hope all is well and you go on to have a happy healthy little baby.

I'm so sorry you have to go through this... Really hoping everything goes well for you on Friday!!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->