Think I'm going crazy. Am I?

Xokittycatxo

Reaction score
I have this overwhelming feeling I'm pregnant. It's like I just know. Of course I could just be talking myself into it but I've never had this feeling before.
Thursay night I had this really bad pain in my lower abdomen, something I've never felt before. It felt like trapped gas is the best way I could explain it. I couldn't alleviate it although I tried a warm compress and I didn't pass any gas but eventually it completely subsided. I've never had anything like that before in my life. This would have been exactly 7-10 days after O.
Today I'm officially 1 day late and no signs of AF. I always get bloated and always, ALWAYS have super sore bb's 4-10 days before I start and they don't hurt at all.
Yesterday I had a migraine all day. It finally subsided and when I went to bed I went into this insomnia/dream state I can't even explain. I kept thinking you KNOW your are pregnant and I was thinking about how everything would go and at some point a lightbulb went off and was like that pain you felt Thursday was the little bud burrowing into your uterus. It was such a surreal dream like state. I was also so hungry that I got out of bed twice to eat and was starving this morning. I just ate lunch and I'm still hungry. I usually feel bloated and not hungry before AF and never hungry like this.
I could totally be manifesting these thing because I want to be preg because so far I have gotten BFN on FRER but something is telling me to keep testing and I'll eventually get a BFP. Or I could be nuts. :haha:

Thanks for listening to my babbling ladies. Baby dust to you all! If you are having crazy dreams or loony preggo feelings, please feel free to share so I'm not by my loony lonesome hehe.

I think intuition can definitely be right! Keep testing :)

When I was pregnant with our first, I knew before a test. I was young, and we liked to, ummmm, party lol...well one night I was about to go out with my bestie and it just hit me like a ton of bricks - I can't go get drunk - I KNEW I was pregnant. Looking back, I had random "signs" but pregnancy never crossed my mind until that moment. I knew it so strongly that when I told my friend, she said, let's go get a test & I responded, ok, but there's no need. I am 100% sure...turns out I was right (as we confirmed a few min later in the drugstore bathroom lol). That was more than 14 years ago and I remember it like it was yesterday!

At 3 weeks pregnant (before knowing obviously) I walked past a chemist and I had an overwhelming need to buy a HPT. I then talked myself out of it and told myself to wait a week and try then. Good luck! X

You could very well be crazy :happydance: I think we all are. :winkwink:

My last pregnancy I just KNEW. %100. I had BFNs all the way until I was 8 weeks, even the doctors told me I wasn't pregnant and it could be cancer :dohh: Even had ultrasounds to check it out.... (at 11 1/2 weeks I lost my baby)

This time I think I "know" but I don't want to destroy my hopes and dreams. Headaches, sore breasts, cramps like AF but she's a no show, headaches, dizziness, and the works.

If your AF is late, you should test! I'd be excited to see what your results are. I tested on the 13th and got a BFN but I'll be going to the docs tomorrow.

You could be early still. I didn't get a BFP on FRER until I was 10/11 DPO and you said you could be as early as 7 DPO. I'd wait a few days and test again. If you're late on AF that is always a positive sign. Hold on to that for optimism!

I've been ttc since July and still have yet to become pregnant. Month after month I keep wondering "Is this it?" I guess I could be a little crazy too lol :wacko:

Well AF came this morning boo. But not to fret, I think the dream was still a good sign. Maybe it's still a premonition for next month! I'll see you all Back in 2WW in a couple weeks :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->