Think I'm going crazy...slowly but surely

Lily7

Mum & TTC#2
Reaction score
Feel like giving up but not actually going to if you know what I mean!!

I see/hear people saying they are taking a break from it/giving up etc..

I would never be able to physically do that but I know how they must feel

I should come with a notice.....CRAZY ALERT!!

Anyone in the same boat? maybe we could help keep each others spirits up?

A few years ago DH and I ttc for 8 months and I started bcp again because we both returned to college. But no we are back to ttc and seriously this time. By seriously I mean charting and tracking CM.
Nowadays, I cant imagine going back to wwt. The bcp I was on really screwed with my cycles. But thankfully I O every month, its just waiting an extra eight days that really get frustrating.
We are in it till we get our :bfp:!!!

yeah i know what you mean!!! it can be so hard on you some days!

I actually WANT to give up. In fact, I don't know how I keep on going..:shrug:
Maybe because I know it's not going to happen without IVF. Which we're waiting till after he deploys and comes back to do it. We'll be able to use the deployment $ to fund our dream. So in the mean time, we're still trying naturally. I mean at least no one can tell me I didn't give it my best shot.

But something inside me wants to keep on going. We've been ttc conceive 16 months, but I decided to switch back to the casual way a few months ago. Just making sure we :sex: around that time and that's all ..Charting your temp and OPk's was really seeming too scheduled for me. Which the casual route isn't getting me pregnant either so I'm going to at least use OPk's this month.

Take a break this month, if you want to. Sometimes, it's much needed.

Oh no I'm not taking a break, that's what I mean, no matter how down I get and how many hours I spend crying I literally would not be able to stop ttc! My head would still keep ticking away what CD is it etc. I think the only way we would ever take a break would be if circumstances out of our control changed, house, job, money, studies etc

I just hate that we have to go through this! Why can't it just be as simple as how we were taught at school....you have unprotected sex, you get pregnant!

Oh no I'm not taking a break, that's what I mean, no matter how down I get and how many hours I spend crying I literally would not be able to stop ttc! My head would still keep ticking away what CD is it etc. I think the only way we would ever take a break would be if circumstances out of our control changed, house, job, money, studies etc

I just hate that we have to go through this! Why can't it just be as simple as how we were taught at school....you have unprotected sex, you get pregnant!

Thats what I say....my mom made it clear to me that if I had unprotected sex I would get preg there and then...yea right!! Four months down the line after having unprotected sex many times Im still not preg...( well AF 2 days late but keep getting BFNs)

I think if I find out Im out this month then next month Im going to relax alittle and not use OPK's, temp charting, cm checks, tracking- nothing but BD alot!! I hate having to get up and pee on a sick twice a day to tell me when I ovulate to then find 14 days later AF shows and im down in the dumps.

I believe your mommies just told you that to scare you into actively taking your birth control.

Some of you still have months left before you make it to the 12 month mark. That's when you and your partner need to go get tested. Right now, there's still time for you to conceive in the average 12 months.

It's when you get past that 12 month marker, and find out you're facing infertility is when you really start to lose your marbles. Hope you ladies don't have to experience that.:nope:

I have thought about stoping ttc a few times but i cannot physically do it because i want this sooooo bad. Its the heartbreak you face all the time that i cant bare.

We have been TTC for 15 months now and are waiting for our appointment at the fertility clinic to get more tests. I thought I was stressed out when we had been ttc for 5 months but my god it gets worse and worse :( :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->